High school drama

***picture of Nicole***

Devoting this chapter to brighteverafters hunter5053 heyitschemicals
______________________________

"Vivian I can't always accept this kind of behavior over and over again! You're reaching the tip of the iceberg young girl and I highly warn you to be careful next time," principle Edward said, and his pale skin wrinkles at the middle of his forehead when he frowns with disappointment.

Principle Edward has known me since I was 5 years old, I was one of the top students back then until 2 years ago, where things collapsed after my mom's death and the old me was buried with her. Because he knew me deeply, he concealed my foolishness, but sometimes, it bewilders him how nonchalant I became and thinks I need help.

I stood speechless, gazing at the floor. Not knowing how to reply back. I can't make up anymore excuses, although he knew they were all lies.

Despite the fact I was an utterly spoilt brat if you can say so, I still owed a lot of respect for principle Edward; Because he was always there for me through my hardships, my ups, and downs, he was like the perfect father figure that I always admired but never had.

Bell rings and class is over, and it was lunch time...

The cafeteria was really the school gym. A hatch connecting it to the kitchen was opened and the smell of chips and baked beans came wafting in. We lined up across the back-wall with brown Formica trays in our hands, kicking the wall with our toes, or leaning on it as we shuffled along. The lunches weren't much to look at but the desserts were great! Long donuts filled with cream, yum! Then, Rosie, Nicole, and I all sat around octagonal tables and stuffed ourselves.

"Hey, Regina!" Zac said to me as he approached our table.

"Funny," I replied and stroke his chest lightly "but seriously would you stop that already?" I requested, followed by laughter.

"Ouch girl!" Zac said. He leans and kisses Vivian on her cheeks.

Zac is a high school rugby leader, blue eyes, black hair, full lips, pointy nose with a strong jawline. And yes the hottest boy in school.
His father is a successful author and his mom is a medical doctor who teaches at Yale University. So he barely gets to see his parents as they are always busy with work, but he definitely uses that for his own good by throwing the biggest parties every year.

And don't worry Zac is just an old friend of mine since grade 6.

We met through Rosie since he was one of her ex-boyfriends. They ended things on a good note and moved forward with their dating lives.

Zac always compared me to Regina from 'Mean Girls', he thought I was rather rude to people as she was, Which is technically not correct.
I mean I do love my best friends, she didn't. Right?

Zac joined us and requested one of his friends to join us along, "Yo Chris, come over here dude!" He hollered.

Chris was a very tall, handsome boy with long golden curly hair, brown eyes soft chin, big filled lips, and tanned skin.

He is otherwise known as the surfer boy.
His dad owns a bunch of different hotels while his mom manages them financially, so they work together most of the time.

Nicole always admired Chris for his kindness. He is very polite to people and never harassed anyone in his life unlike his best friend Zac.

"What happened at the principle's office today, Vivian?" Zac inquired while mashing the food inside his mouth.

"Nothing much," I replied "The same as always. "

"Nice shirt Nicole, " said Chris, smirking at her.

"Oh, thanks!" Nicole continues, "My grandma bought it on my birthday." she answered back blushed.

"Oh yeah speaking of that, your birthday party was lit!" Rosie intrudes as usual.

END OF CHAPTER 2...