Aftermath

***pic of Alexia***

______________________________

"What do you think you're doing ?" I asked in confusion.

"Just wanted to see what you've recorded," Joe said as the edge of his lips are pushed up, scrunching his one eye up, making the brown appear black. His lips parted a centimeter, making it seductive to many. Yet the faked smile on his pristine face made him appear all too arrogant, like any Casanova. "I figured out that since you don't give a damn about people's feelings, why should I?"

How dare he speaks to me like that? He has no right to snatch my phone off my hand like that.

"The audacity!" I yelled, but thanks to the boisterous background music, it didn't sound like it. "You give me back my phone, or I'll make you regret it!" I threatened.

I jumped like an idiot trying to get my phone back, but he was too tall and out of my reach.
"Just like I've figured out, " he replied with a smirk. "You recorded everything we said."

Joe saw the video and replayed it twice.

"Why?" Joe asked and in that instant his skin became greyed, his mouth hung with lips slightly parted and his eyes were as wide as they could stretch. There wasn't even a point in reaching for my phone anymore.

"Why what?" I asked. Something flashed beneath the surface of his hardened expression and I hurried to investigate the sudden shift. It was too late, the emotion disappeared before I could identify it, like reaching desperately for an escaped balloon.

"Why embarrass yourself like that?" Joe said bluntly.

Suddenly, I watched my feet take steps backward. As startled and stumped as I am by what he just said, he had no right to say that. He doesn't know anything about me and why I am doing this.
Yes, It was wrong, I admit it, but she started it first. She played with the fire first.

"You don't know anything, but let me do you a favor and help you see the clearer picture since you're too ignorant and blind to see it yourself, " I said while gazing into his ocean eyes. "She started this first, not me, and if there is anyone to blame, then it should be her, your stan, " I continued. "And let me tell you something, don't you dare go around snatching people's phones out of their hands, and throwing false accusations on them. Also, you know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, but not what I've been through, if you were in my shoes, you'd fell the first step."

Words left me. I stared into those bright blue eyes burning with anger, and my heart fell silent.

He stared as if I'd just produced a rhinoceros from my pocket. I could just imagine the sparks in his brain, desperately trying to connect the dots and instead just causing a short circuit.

That must've been one hell of a speech because Joe stood speechless.

"Jonathan Anthony?" Joe said followed by giggles. "you quoted him didn't you?" He asked while laughing.

I did quote this from somewhere but didn't know who was it from, and now I feel absurd that I quoted it.

"You are unbelievably rude!" I yelled and again it was barely heard.

"And you are unbelievably beautiful and smart, and yet you think this imbecility is the way to solve things? Maybe Alexia started it in a foolish way, but you end it the right way." Joe said.

A smile flashed across his face from beneath reams of hair. It created slight dimples and creases that moved his freckles. Even though it was gone quickly, it was still there.

Did he just call me beautiful and smart? I'm already totally obsessed with this guy, I just know it.
I knew I was in trouble when his sparkling blue eyes met mine and they seemed to smile evilly.

Joe decided to hand me back my phone.

"End it the right way, Vivian," Joe said before he vanished into the crowd.

End of chapter 7...