Work Buddy's

~-~

My first clench and un-clench on the steering wheel as I start to feel myself panic again.

Normally, I can keep my cool. I can keep calm and collected, but this? No. This is my dream. My life-long dream about to come true and there is no possible way of keeping calm.

It's like someone lit a fuse inside me and I can't stop squirming.

Pulling myself together, I put on a casual facade and slowly slip out of my car, almost falling in the process.

Regaining composer and glancing around to make sure no one saw my almost face-first fall, I sigh in relief seeing no one around.

Grabbing my bag and car keys, I shut my door and let my eyes wander to the big sign attached to the cute building.

'Ross's, Boss's, and Bows boutique,'

Closing my eyes, I inhale a nervous breath of air before starting to venture towards the cute store.

Regina Ross has stores all around the world and is very popular among top celebrity's and actors. You see very famous people in magazines wearing her clothes and eccesory's.

This small town was very fortunate to have such a popular store take place here. Don't get me wrong, I love this town. Not to small but not to big. We have many decent stores, boutiques and bakery's that I often visit when I have enough money to spend.

The town is actually pretty full for it's small amount of space. Population one-thousand and one. Some would think that it's a very large amount of people but it's not. You should check out NY.

Grasping the chilled gold handle, I pull open the door and am instantly hit with the smell of fabric, cotton and perfume. Surprisingly the mix of smells is quite pleasant.

Stepping inside and letting the door gently close behind me, I take in it's cute appearance.

All four walls are painted different colors. Blue, pink, purple, and orange. Racks of clothing surround the cute space with different colored clothes filling each and every space. White tile covers the floor and a white circle counter sets in the middle with a glass top and two separate cash registers set on each side.

A 18 year old looking girl stands behind the first cash register with pixie cut black hair with one pink strip going down the side, an asian looking face with brown doe eyes, slight curves and a 5ft6 statue. She's a wearing ripped blue skinny's along with a plan black shirt a hooded short sleeve jean jacket over the top and black high heel ankle boots with straps.

Looking around I see another young girl, probably a year younger than the first with hip length pale blonde hair, fringe bangs and hipster style glasses. She has an oval shaped face with perfect bow shaped lips, a button nose, high cheek bones, and bright blue eyes. She seems about my height with noticeable curves.

She's wearing webbed tites like mine with a faded ripped shorts, a cute green and cream striped jumper, white high top chuck taylors and feathered earrings. She's got that cute hipster/nerd style that makes her look adorable.

Making the decision that I need to find Regina, I start to make my way towards the front desk when a voice stops me.

Looking over I see a boy no older than 15 with gray pants, a purple shirt, a black bow tie and purple converse. His dirty blonde hair is swept up into a quiff and his green-ish blue eyes are hidden behind hipster style glasses, almost identical to the short blondes I saw sorting clothes. He stands at about 5ft8, quiet tall actually for his age. His straight nose, high cheek bones, full lips and boyish smile makes him look adorable, not to mention his glasses add to his cute factor.