08. almost impossible

s2e8: rose

"Hey Tyler, it's Mr. Fletcher," Evan spoke through the phone. "Can you put Brynley on the phone, please? She needs to tell me before she sleeps over at yours or Matt's house."

"Um Mr. Fletcher, Bryn's not here." Tyler replied.

"Wait what?" Evan questioned. "She never came home last night, I assumed she stayed with you."

"Oh my god, her car is still outside my house," Tyler sighed. "I'll call Matt and ask if she's with her."

"Thank you, let me know if you hear anything."

-

Brynley opened her eyes and found herself on a couch in a random house. A guy was untying the ropes on her feet.

"Get away from me!" Brynley yelled and kicked her feet, but the guy held her down.

"Ssh." The guy shushed and looked down at Bryn's neck, which was bleeding from a wound. "Just a taste."

"Get the hell away from me!" Brynley screamed as she looked around, seeing Elena past out on another couch. "Elena!"

"Brynley?" Elena woke up as the guy began to bite into Brynley's neck.

"Help me!" Brynley cried while the guy continued to suck her blood.

"Trevor! Control yourself." A woman walked into the room and Trevor got off Brynley.

"Buzzkill," Trevor whispered and stood up. "Her blood tastes good, it's different from human blood."

"Of course it does, she's a fairy!" The woman scolded and Brynley's eyes widened at the fact she knew what she was. Trevor dragged Elena over to where Brynley sat and the two girls looked at each other before he left the room.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked and Brynley stood silent, practically paralyzed with fear.

"Oh my god, you look just like her." Rose gasped.

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" Elena began.

"Be quiet!" Rose interrupted.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert; you don't have to do this." Elena begged.

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." Rose repeated.

"What do you want?" Brynley mumbled, she tried to sound as brave as she could, but she was honestly terrified.

"And she speaks," Rose smirked before slapping Elena, she fell on the couch unconscious and Brynley jumped. "I want her to be quiet."

"How do you know about me?" Brynley asked.

"Oh, you mean you being a fairy? It took a lot of digging to find one of you, you're practically extinct," Rose sighed. "But you're here and alive, and people will pay a lot of money for a fairy, even if it's a baby fairy like you."

"So you're gonna exchange me for money?" Brynley asked and Rose knocked her unconscious.

"No Brynley, I'm exchanging you for freedom." Rose answered as she looked at the two unconscious girls.

-

Brynley shook Elena awake with a hand over her mouth. The Gilbert girl's eyes flew opened as she tried to scream, but Brynley had her mouth covered. Brynley brought her finger to lips, signaling how they could hear them. Elena nodded and Brynley took her hand away from Elena's mouth. Brynley slipped her bracelet off and handed it to Elena.