39. for my mother and me

Brynley stood in the dining room of the Mikaelson with Stefan and Klaus.

"Go ahead and kill me. I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin." Stefan said and Klaus pulled him out of the fireplace.

"You really have given up, haven't you? Where's the fight? Where's the ripper?" Klaus questioned and Elijah and Damon walked into the room with a waitress. "Elijah...why haven't you left?"

"Where are you manners, brother? We forgot dessert." Elijah smirked and took the cover off the tray the woman was holding, revealing two daggers.

"What have you done?" Klaus yelled.

"What have you done? You see, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." Elijah shrugged and grabbed Brynley's hand, the fairy smirking at him. Everyone turned around to see a brunette boy with brown eyes enter the room.

"Kol." Klaus said fearfully.

"Long time, brother." Kol smirked and Klaus backed away, but Finn Mikaelson appeared and stabbed Klaus in the hand with a dagger.

"Rebekah!" Klaus screamed and the blonde stabbed him with a dagger.

"This is for our mother." Rebekah said and pulled out of the dagger, Klaus falling into Kol's arms, restraint.

"You're free to go. This is family business." Elijah said and Stefan and Damon left. Brynley began to follow them, but Elijah pulled her back. "Stay."

"You are family now." Rebekah smirked at her fairy and Brynley smiled.

"Can I...." Brynley whispered to Elijah, glancing at Klaus.

"Go ahead, sweetheart." Elijah nodded and Brynley smirked, pulling off her bracelet and handing it to Elijah. The girl lifted her hand, and the two daggers that were on the floor were now floating in the air and were surrounded by clouds of gold because of her magic. Bryn flicked her wrist, and one of the daggers flew into Klaus's stomach, the hybrid letting out a groan in pain.

"That was for my mother." Brynley looked down at Klaus and flicked her wrist again, the other dagger landing in Klaus's stomach as well. "And that was for me."

"Since you basically killed me." Brynley shrugged.

"She fits right in." Kol whispered to Elijah and Elijah smirked at his girlfriend. "But who is she, exactly?"

"I like what you've done with the new place, Nik." Rebekah complimented and threw a vase at a painting.

"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could all call home. A place we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again." Klaus rambled.

"Well you're right, none of us will be." Elijah said and placed a hand on Brynley's back.

"You're staying behind." Finn added.

"We're leaving you, Nik," Rebekah shrugged. "Right after I kill that doppelgänger wench, then you will be alone. Always and forever."

"If you run, I will hunt all of you down." Klaus threatened.

"Then you'll become everything you hate. Our father." Elijah reminded.

"I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you." Klaus yelled and Brynley rolled her eyes.

"You will when we have that coffin." Elijah replied and everyone turned around to see Esther Mikaelson.

"Mother?" Rebekah called, tears brimming her eyes."

"Look at me! Do you know why I'm here?" Esther walked up to Klaus.

"You're here to kill me." Klaus whispered and Brynley smiled slightly.

"Niklaus, you are my son and I am here to forgive you. I want us to be a family again." Esther whispered.

-

Brynley and the Mikaelsons, except Esther and Klaus, stood in the dining room, still in shock that Esther was alive. Brynley's phone rang and she winced slightly.

"I'm so sorry," Brynley apologized quickly, blushing rushing to her cheeks out of embarrassment and began to walk out of the room. "I'm just gonna take this."

Once the brunette left the room, Finn and Kol turned to Elijah with smirks on their face.

"Who is that?" Kol asked.

"She's Elijah soulmate and the latest Hollis fairy." Rebekah answered with a smile.

"She's stunning." Kol smirked.

"She's taken." Elijah informed.

"I'm glad to see she's alive." Rebekah turned to Elijah. "How is she alive?"

"She found a spell." Elijah shrugged.

"Of course she did." Rebekah sighed and Brynley walked back into the room and over to Elijah.

"That was Matt," Brynley told Elijah with a frown. "Caroline's dad died and Matt was pissed for me not telling him that I was awake."

"You were a little bit occupied." Elijah mumbled and Brynley smiled before she turned to the siblings.

"Hi, wow, I didn't introduce myself, rude. I'm Brynley Fletcher." She rambled.

"Kol Mikaelson." Kol walked up to her and kissed her hand, Elijah glaring at him. "It's a pleasure."

"Kol." Elijah warned and Kol shrugged.

"I'm introducing myself Lijah," Kol said. "We are family now, this is Finn and you already know Rebekah, I'm assuming."

"It's nice to meet you two." Brynley smiled.

-

Brynley sat in front of the mirror in her and Elijah's room in the Mikaelson mansion, brushing her hair. She was already dressed for bed, in a t-shirt and shorts that she brought. Her and Elijah just decided that she would stay with them until Evan got back into town.

The Fletcher girl grabbed a hair tie and pulled her loose curls up in a high pony tail as Elijah walked in.

"Hey," Brynley looked at him through the mirror. He was taking off his tie and had a look on his face. "Are you okay?"

Elijah walked over to her, sitting down on the bed that was next to the mirror. He just got back from saving Elena from Rebekah. Elijah gestured to his ears and Brynley nodded.

"Ningú no pot escoltar." Brynley whispered and an invisible barrier was set around their room, no one could hear them.

"I'm a little worried about my mother's intentions here." Elijah admitted as Brynley grabbed a makeup wipe and began to take off her makeup.

"Why? She forgived Klaus." Brynley questioned and Elijah smiled at her innocence.

"He killed her and she forgives him," Elijah answered. "And she now she wants to throw a ball."

"Wow, a ball?" Brynley's eyes widened. "Yeah, that's very....Mikaelson."

"We're both getting fitted for it tomorrow." Elijah replied.

"Um, more like you're getting fit for suit tomorrow," Brynley corrected. "I'll be at discount dress stores trying to find something that doesn't cost more than my entire college fund."

"My love, you're apart of this family now," Elijah took her hand. "And if you haven't noticed, we have more than enough money to spend."

"I feel bad." Brynley whispered and stood up.

"Don't," Elijah shook his head and pulled her closer to him, until she was eventually sitting on his lap, Brynley blushing. "You deserve to be spoiled."

a/n: that's all the chapters for today!! Comment your favorite part from the four chapters I've posted today, ty for all your support <3