Chapter 1:The start

You know my life was going great until I fell in love with a man named Echo. He was the man of my dreams but how could I know that he would be a monster and caused me so much grief.I guess it was my stupidity as a Highschool nerd that just wished he find true love like the character in his favorite novels. 

Echo came to my school, During my freshman year he was the new kid but all the girls tried to hit on him but he never budges. I thought that maybe there was a person or a boy just like me in this cruel world but I was wrong he ended up being a vampire. 

Of course, I know what you're thinking about how the hell did a vampire get into my school. I thought they were just folk tales too scary off children. I guess I was wrong. 

Echo and I became friends after he helped me pick up my books from some stupid jock on the football team who pushed me down. After that, we hung out almost every day I invited him over to meet my folks and they like him except for my dad but he was always drinking so he sorta didn't like anyone he met. 

He and I formed a bond. He protected me from the bullies at school while I helped him study. Everything seemed like it was going great. I finally had a friend that understands me at least I thought. 

Then one night when my folks left for a party there was a loud bang on my door. I answered the door to find my friend echo beaten up pretty badly, of course, I helped him inside and ran to the first aid kit upstairs. 

When I came back downstairs he was crying. I tried to ask him what had happened but he wouldn't budge or say a word so I let him be but as I walked away he grabbed my leg and said "Please Rian don't leave me I'm scared hold me hold me" in a frantic plea. 

I was confused and just nodded. I crouched back down and he crawled and started crying in my arms as he did this my mind began to race to the novels and plot holes that they had given me all I could think about was the novel "race behind time" and "Cry till you make it" both Romance novels. With the main character that falls in love with the character that saves them from their sorrows.

As my mind raced I felt light-headed like I was going to pass out. But as I felt this I could hear the sound of light chewing near my ear. It became louder and louder until I couldn't take it anymore so I tried pushing echo away but he wouldn't budge. I started to scream in agony because the sound just echoed in my ears. 

Then it stopped. Echo pulled away from my shoulder side and smiled with blood covering his teeth, lips, and shirt collar.

"That's my blood, that's my blood, that's my blood !" I screamed as I started to lose my sight.