Chapter 6:mysteries cat

Before I was released my mother had to sign a whole bunch of paperwork explaining certain medication I had to take because of the constant nightmares and throwing up blood scenarios that I had.

While in the car traveling back to the house I asked my mom if we could stop to get something to eat because I was starving she said alright and we stopped at one of my favorite restaurants.

After we ate I fell asleep on the ride back home. When I woke up I was in my bedroom. It seemed nice being back but as soon as I said that blood began to pour from my mouth.

I ran to the front door to get some air because it was getting harder to breathe. Though I still had the taste of blood in my mouth the outdoor air was less stuff then the air in my home.As I was outside trying to catch my breath. I heard purring underneath the porch. I was curious but too much of a coward to look underneath because as the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat and I rather keep my life as long as I can tell it my time.

Instead of looking under the porch my mother came running toward me. I could hear her footsteps and the door shut behind her.

" sweetheart are you alright it is very cold outside wait is the blood on your lips." 

 "yes mother but I'm okay I just need some fresh air that all".

I felt bad because I knew that I was not a big help anymore. I scared her because of my new condition. I made things harder for her now. I never wanted that to happen, that's why I always read and smiled so she didn't have to worry too much about me.

As we walked inside I looked back to see a cat-like figure run from underneath my porch to the garbage bins. I sorrow that the colors were unusual but it also could just be my imagination. So I thought nothing of it till the very next day.