Chapter 3: motherly love

As I listen to the sound of the strange voice. I began to reign a little of my sight though it wasn't enough to see what was really going on. 

The strange voice was asking me questions like what is your name? And How old are you?

I felt light-headed again and then came the ringing in my head. I wanted it to stop but it wouldn't. I started to scream and the stranger's voice told me to calm down. But why was this happening to me? Where am I? Is this a dream? If it is, I want out of here.

My head was spinning out of control. I could feel the tears falling down my face. I was scared. I want to see it. I wanted to go home. I wanted to hear my mother's voice. I wanted her here like when Timothy died but I was alone.

Then out of nowhere, I heard my mother's voice. 

She said" Tommy moms here it's okay, I'm right here, calm down I won't leave your side just listen to my voice".

I felt her present the loving warmth of a mother's love. She saved me from the ringing in my head. Mom always saved me when I was in trouble. Even if it was from something stupid that I had done. She was always there to hold me to tell me that things were going to be alright.

If it wasn't for her I don't think I would have ended the way I am. She was the one that would take my side when I didn't want to play football. I wanted to be an author and she agreed with that. Same as my brother though he never said it.

As I listened to my mother's voice I began to clear my mind. I was able to open my eyes to see her face and an elderly woman holding something that looks like a breathing mask.

As I regained my consciousness my head started to pound with rage. I couldn't help but let my tears fall down my face. What had happened is what I wanted to know.