Chapter 1

Mike and Max has always hated each other. The both didnt knos why though. Well Max knew why. She simply hated him because he hated her but she never understood why he hated her.

Max's POV
-----------------------------

It was just after me and the party had watched El and Will drive away. We were all not having a great day. After everything that happened we all needed each other more than ever. But now we couldn't have the comfort we needed right now. I was sitting in my room just thinking, thinking about how all our lives have changed. Now that Billy was gone it was so empty in the house. Of course there was my mom and Neil but they had never really paid a lot of attention to me. It didnt bother me though. I've always been a loner I guess. As I was sitting there thinking I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door to find Mike wheeler, not who I thought it would be.

"Hi," I said.
"Um, hi," he replied.
We just stood there not saying anything.
"So what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Well I needed someone to talk to but Lucas and Dustung are busy and well you know El and Will..." he said.
"Oh," I said, "well um well come in I guess."
I guided him into the house and started walking to my room. I sat on the bed and he sat on the chair for my desk. I could tell he felt akward because his leg was shaking. We just sat there in silence for a while.

Mike's POV
-----------------------------

To be honest I had no idea what I was doing at Max Mayfield house. I just felt like I had to go there.

"So," I said breaking the silence. "I'm here so we might as well talk since I'm here."
"I guess we should", she said.
"So what have you been doing you know since they left?" I asked.
"Just thinking I guess," she said.
"About what?" I asked.
"What were gonna be like now that they're gone." She said.
"Me too," I said.
Then we just sat there. It wasnt akward anymore I think we were just happy to be with each other. I knew she thinks I hate her but I dont. After what El did in the gym I've acted like I hated her but I didnt I just didnt want El to be jealous and hurt me and I especially didnt want her to hurt Max. So we just sat there listening to each others soft breathing not saying anything.

A/N this is my fist chapter and I dont know what to think of it I dont know if anyones reading it either but I hoped you enjoyed if you are reading.