Chapter 3

Max's POV
--------------------
Mike Max

As we were riding to the arcade I decided to ask Mike the real reason why he came over. I knew it wasnt because Dustin and Lucas weren't home I knew they were home I had called Lucas right after and he said he was staying hom all day.
"Hey so whyd you come over yesterday?"
"Oh I thought I already told you."
"You did but I know for a fact that Lucas was home all day yesterday."
"Oh well I dont know I guess you were just better to talk to."
"I thought you hated me Wheeler."
"Oh I do but Lucas is the worst person to talk to at a time like this so that left you."
"Ah I see," I secretly wished he actually didnt hate me I had always wanted to be friends with him but he hated me so I just hated him.

Mike's POV
--------------------

Of course I didnt hate Max. She was beautiful and sometimes I couldn't take my eyes off her. Well I didnt hate her know but I did hate her before. I never realized why I hated her I just did. Then the while demo-dog thing happened and I saw her for what she really is a badass, beautiful, perfect, girl that I so badly wanted to be friends with. Then I realized I wanted to be more than friends. But I knew she would never like me so I continued hating her to hide all those feelings on the inside. Now this is how we are.
~
We neared the arcade and we saw the rest of the groups bikes on the rack. I put my bike on the reck next to Dustin's and max grabbed her skateboard and walked inside with it. We saw the rest of the guys at the Dig Dug machine. Dusting had been trying to beat Max's score forever. But I knew he would never do it. We walked up and greeted them. They seemed confused as to why we were there together.
"What?" I asked looking at them confused.
"Why are you guys her together?" Lucas asked in a very harsh tone. I knew why he had a crush on max for a while they even dated for about a month but then Max broke up with him cause she just saw him as a friend. I did feel bad for him but I was kind of excited.
"I told you I was gonna go by his house to see if he was there." Max said.
"Oh well why didnt you answer the walkie?" Asked Lucas.
Me and Max looked at each other. We hadnt talked through the explanation part to this.
I looked back up and said,"My walkie was downstairs and I was upstairs when you called."
"Oh ok whatever," Lucas said and looked back and the game Dustin was playing.
I felt max lean closer and go on her tiptoes to reach my ear and say,"Nice improv line wheeler" her hot breath hit my face and sent tingles down my back. I had no idea what was happening why did I feel like this.
"You good wheeler?" Max asked.
"Y-yeah of course." I said.
We both just looked back and the game Dustin was currently screaming at. I still had no idea why her whispering in my ear made me do that. Do I like max? What of course not that crazy...right?!

A/N longer chapter yayyyy fun well I hope you enjoyed if your reading this literally no ones reading it but I'm having fun so it doesnt matter.