Chapter 2

Max's POV
--------------------

Before we knew it we had both fallen asleep. I woke up and it was 8:30 in the morning. I looked over at Mike who was sleeping in my chair. I dont know how he could have been comfortable. I walked over and looked at him I could hear soft snores coming from him and his hair was in a mess all over his face. I stood there and looked at him for a little admiring the freckles that sprinkled his face. His eyes started fluttering open and reveled his dark chocolate brown eyes. He looked up at me and said,"you like what you see." And then he winked at me. "I was just coming over to wake you up but then your eyes started opening so dont kind yourself," I said as I walked away. I heard my walkie talkie go off and went over to see who it was.
"Hey its Lucas were all meeting at the arcade so be there, also do you know where Mike is hes not answering?"
"Well I'll be there and no I dont know where Mike is but I'll stop by his house and see." I said.
"Ok well see you then," Lucas said.
"So are we gonna go?" I turned to Mike and asked.
"I guess but what are we gonna tell them about why I didnt answer the walkie?" He asked.
"I dont know but I bet we'll figure it out on the way I guess." I said as I grabbed my skateboard and walked out. When we were outside he grabbed his bike and we started riding ti the arcade.

A/N it sucks I know but if your reading this thank you so much