Chapter 4

A/N I know I didnt explain the backstory but the backstory is basically everything that has happened in the show I'm just adding on to it like the gym scenes still happened and Lucas and max still happened so if you were confused that's it.

Max's POV
--------------------

I was riding my skateboard home after the arcade. After I had whispered in Mike's ear he had gotten weird like he didnt say anything for the rest of the night. I arrived home and no one was there. My mom and Neil were probably out like always and Billy was gone. I found myself alone. I hate being alone just left with my thoughts all the bad thoughts come all at once. I really didnt want to be alone so I left to go somewhere else I didnt know where though. I was skating through the road tears were flooding down my face. I want skating then my board hit a peeble and I flew off the board. I just sat there curled in a ball in the middle of the road. Then I heard a familiar voice.

Mike's POV
--------------------
Mike speaking/Max speaking

I was riding my bike because I couldn't be home. My parents were fighting again. My dad had found out about the whole Billy thing and was furious. All I could hear was yelling and dishes being thrown. I had to get out. As I was riding down the street I spotted a person riding a skateboard i looked at their hair it was a blazing red. I knew who it was just as i started to speed to catch up to her I saw her fall and then curl up in a ball on the street. "MAX?! Oh my God are you ok?" She looked up at me very confused, I could see she had been crying and not just because she fell she was crying before. "Max are you ok?! Can you hear me?!" "Y-yeah I'm good." I sighed in relief. I looked at her leg and it had been scraped up badly. "Max come on get up. I'm taking you to my house." I helped her get up. "What no. I'm fine. I dont need help." "Yes you do have you seen your leg?" She looked down and her eyes widened. "Yeah ok I guess I could use some help." I chuckled. She picked up her skateboard and looked like she was gonna get on it to ride it. "No no no. Your not riding that right now." "Well then how do I get to your house?" I patted the back of my bike signaling to her to get on. She rolled her eyes but got on anyway. She wrapped her arms around my waist and gave me shivers down my spine again. "You good wheeler?" "What? Oh yeah it just um cold you know." I speed off to my house we neared and speed bump and as we went over it I felt her arms tighten around me and I felt her bury her head into my back. I smiled as she did that. We got to my house. I really hope my parents weren't fighting.

A/N thank you for reading I never actually thought I would get views cause this book sucks and it's bad but thanks and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.