Chapter 5

Max's POV
--------------------
Mike talking/Max talking

We arrived at Mike's house. It looked like every house the perfect family would have. I longed for that. I just wanted my life to be normal. I knew that would never happen, I can still dream though. We walked in and it was silent. There was no noise. It was almost as if no one lived there. He guided me to the bathroom so i could wash my cuts. I sat down on the toilet and he went to the cabinet to get a first aid kit I presumed. He got it and took out a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol he pit some on the ball and went to dab it on my leg.
"Woah what are you doing?"
"I'm cleaning your cut."
"I can do it myself thank you very much." He chuckled after I said that. I never noticed how handsome he really was. He had beautiful raven black hair and his eyes were a dark brown that you could just melt into. His smile made me sink into myself. Woah what am I thinking I hate Mike wheeler.
"Ok ok fine here."

He handed me the cotton ball. I put it on the cut on my leg, I winced in pain as the cotton came in contact with my leg.
"You ok?" Mike looked up at me and I could see the concern in his eyes. "Yeah I'm good. Just stings a little bit." I finished cleaning the wound. I knew I couldn't go home I would be in the most trouble anyone would have ever gotten in.
"So um can I stay here." I was pretty sure he would say no. I looked at him and his face was bright red. Why was he so nervous?

"Y-yeah sure." I was surprised when he said that.
"Oh ok cool. Well I dont have any extra clothes so..."
"Y-you can b-borrow some of mine."
"Oh ok uh yeah sure." At this point we were both blushing. He led me to his room it was a lot cleaner than I expected.
"Here" he said as he tossed me a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt. He kept looking at me.
"Um can you like turn around."
He chuckled and turned around. I finished getting changed. "You can turn around now." He turned around and his widened but when I noticed he went back to being normal. "So where am I gonna sleep?"
"Oh um you can take the bed and I'll just sleep on the floor." I nodded. This felt very akward. I laid down on his bed and it smelled just like him. It smelled like the coconut shampoo that he used. What Max stop your going crazy. We just laid there me in the bed and him on the floor. We just laid there listening to each other breathing softly. We stayed like that for about 30 minutes then out of the blue I said,"you can come up here if you want"...

A/N this sucksssss trust me I know but hey at least it's a longer chapter so enjoy.