Cuddles

Your POV

I walk into my boyfriend's home through the front door, without knocking of course- his mother has gotten onto me far too many times about knocking

"You're practically family dear; there is absolutely no reason for you to knock."

"Is he still asleep?" I ask Mrs. Spurgeon, wonderstruck that Moody could sleep in so late.

"I'm afraid so. Go on up and try to get him out of bed, would you dear?"

"Of course."

I make my way up the stairs as loudly as I can in hopes of getting Moody to wake up before I even get to his room. I enter, however, to see that my attempt was in vain. There he was, as handsome as ever, sound asleep in his bed. I walk over to his peaceful figure, and slink into the bed myself.

His arms seem to notice me and immediately snake around my waist to bring our bodies closer together. His head nuzzles into the crook of my neck and inhales deeply.

"Moody, darling, it's time to wake up." I say with a sing-song voice.

"No, thank you." His hold on me tightens, and his face goes deeper into the crevice of my neck. God, his raspy morning voice would be the death of me.

We lay there for what felt like hours. Breathing in sync. My hands start to run through his hair. His hands start to trace little shapes and patterns on my back. We take in each other's presence for a long while in silence.

"Who would win? Me or a wolf?"

"Oh my God." Moody groaned into my neck and tightened his grip on me.

"Seriously though."

"Wolf"

"What if it was a baby wolf?" I tried to reason.

"My money's still on the wolf."

"You're really just gonna let me get mauled by the wolf?"

"Yes, now go to sleep." I barked out a laugh.

"Moody it is almost noon." I looked down at him; his face is now laying on my chest. (Don't be nasty)

"So?"

"Soooo your mother sent me here to get you up. I don't want her to see us and think ill of me." My face scrunched at the idea of Mrs. Spurgeon not liking me. She's like another mother to me. Moody only buries his head deeper near my collar bone.

"She loves you more than me, she could never think anything bad about you." His voice was still tired despite us talking for a while.

"I still don't want to chance it." My hands drag up and down his back.

"C'mon, Y/n, how often do we get to just lay in bed all day?"

"Almost never." I say in a small voice that could be a whisper.

"Then let's take advantage of it, love." He whispers back. He returns to the previous cuddling position. We both let out a breath of content at the same time.

"Fine." My hand goes to his head and we tuck ourselves deeper into each other.

3rd person pov

Mrs. Spurgeon finally looked up from her chores and realized that neither of the children had come down. Not only this, but it had also been almost two hours since she sent her favorite (though only) future daughter-in-law to wake up her son.

"Maybe I should go check up on them." The lady thought out loud.

She climbed up the stairs prepared to find the worst and give her son a stern talking to (never his lovely girlfriend, though. She couldn't even imagine)

Mrs. Spurgeon opened the door only to find the young couple laying so peacefully on his bed. She couldn't help but notice how tightly her son was holding on to the girl, as if she would slip out of his arms and disappear. How even in his sleep he seemed to smile smugly, proud of himself. Even though he could act annoyed with her, he loved her more than anyone would ever know. Both children gave off an aura of content that made the older lady smile and slowly, quietly close the door.