4. Lunch meeting

Lucy PoV

Last night I got a message from Freya, It was the first time that we talked in a long time. for a while after Harry and i broke up we kept in touch but then we just stopped talking. She told me that Josh told her that i was back in the area and that she wants to catch up. She invited me to lunch with her and Talia, i said yes because I guess that they must have lots to asks me. I also havent really had any friends to be with since I was pregnant because I cut all ties with my friends from the past and no one want to make friends with the young, single pregnant girl. It has crossed my mind that they probably know my secret, but part of me is actually okay with that... maybe this will pus me into telling harry and things might become a normal. if that even exists at this point.

I put belle into a yellow playsuit with purple flowers and a purple bow in her hair. I just threw on some jeans and a t-shirt because I just had no energy. it may be the anxiety or that i havent slept properly in ages. once she wakes up from her nap I am going to walk to the restaurant to meet them. I am not really sure how I should play this, I feel like I could just come clean and get it over with, I could stay quiet and be distant or lie to them.

Freya PoV

Talia and I are sitting in the restaurant waiting for Lucy to come and join us, i am actually interested about how much she will open up with us. Part of me just wants to just straight up ask her about Harry but I dont want to be rude and I have really missed her, we were really close before it all kicked off.

Lucy just walked in with Belle down by her side walking by herself. we smiled at her so that she noticed us. as she walked over I couldn't help but compare Belle to harry. The boys were right, and then as she smiled when Lucy picked her up I just saw his smile straight away.

''hi, nice to see you!'' I told he as I reached in for a hug and the I stroked Belle's face as she got shy and out her head into Lucy's neck

''Hey, nice to see you guys'' she replied

''oh, hi'' Talia said as she went in for a hug

Talia PoV

We all sat down and Belle was sat on Lucy's lap. she is very cute and after she got past being shy she was very smiley and was comfortable around us which was really nice. We just had some general conversation for a while before we started to get deeper.

''so, I guess life is very different for you now'' I asked her

''yeah definitely, its hard to believe that I am the same person I was 2 years ago. going to bars and clubs all the time drinking on the daily. its just insane. it has actually been two years since I have been in a club'' she told us

''some of the messes we got in to was just crazy. like that Vegas trip'' I added

''that was mad'' Freya said

''I just couldn't imagine myself doing that at all now that I have Belle''

after catching up and chatting away I just decided that it was time to break the ice

''so, are you single'' I asked as the girls chuckled

''okay, I am going to be honest with you because I need to take the chance and this is eating me alive. I mean you probably already know. yes, Belle is Harry's daughter and he doesn't know. I get it if you change you opinion on me or hate me because I kept it from him but at the time it was too much and until now I havent been able to tell people'' Lucy started to tear up as she told us everything

''wow, okay but we are here for you and you can open up'' Freya relied

''yeah its okay, and we definitely don't hate you, it must have been really hard for you''