24. Reactions

Harry PoV

Lucy and I went to go and film the 'update' video upstairs, so that we could Iron out details. Lucy sat quiet for most of it and she held my hand the entire time, she always used to when she felt anxious. we decided to open up enough so that people knew but not tell the whole story. i think it turned out okay, i didn't edit it at all we just did a one shot and then uploaded the video.

once we wrapped up with the video we ordered some food. we were sat on the couch next to each other whilst everyone was still just pushing around Belle's car but this time Simon was the one riding in it and JJ is pushing him around the house. Belle was already asleep on Simon's bed so it was just time for us two. for the first time now we are together again.

''Don't break the car or you need to go out and get her a new one before she wakes up'' i told them

''its fine'' Simon tells me

''have you been through comments on the video yet?'' josh asks me

''not yet i am a bit scared so i am just putting it off. are they bad''

''no, people are being nice mostly'' Simon tells me as he scrolled through his phone

''and who cares who isn't nice about it, It is your life and you are all happy'' Freya tells us

''that's true'' Lucy tells us

''listen to some of them. 'this is the best news ever, hope you are happy' and then this one 'you look so happy, i hope everyone is as happy and i am and only shows positive reactions' they are mostly nice mate'' Simon started reading out some comments to us

''wow. he is punching but on a real so happy for you'' Freya reads from her phone

''i like that one'' i reply as the group laugh back at me

''this one is funny. 'the video was okay. your girlfriend is fit. my question is what are odds on me getting to do her?' wow'' Ethan adds and everyone laughs

''yeah. so funny, thanks for that Ethan'' Lucy tells him

''yeah, other than the small percentage of people threatening to smash my girlfriend they are all supportive''

I feel like i am on top of the world right now, people were being supportive those who are close to us and those others. when i think back to a few months go and look at my new life it seems insane. after seeing Lucy i was angry with her but then i went to falling in love with her all over again. falling for her laugh, smile, and simply just everything about her. and to building a great bond with my mini-me daughter, to watching her thrive and grow into such an amazing little person.

Lucy PoV

It was a few hours later, and we are now sat in an Uber on our way back to Harry's flat. Harry held Belle as she was asleep, i just sat staring at them, Belle's head was sitting on his chest and his chin sat on the top of Belle's head. I could tell that Harry was Happy as his eyes were lit up. Belle stirred a few times but Harry would just rub her back and whisper to her and she would fall asleep again. and i just held his free hand as he moved his thumb back and forth. 

I just felt so complete now, sitting next to the two people i loved most in this world. there was such a big world out there but nothing else mattered to us but us. our little family.