25. Date night

Lucy PoV

It's been a whole week now since Harry and I got back together and for the first time we are going to have a date night. We are going for dinner and Josh and Freya are watching Belle for us. We are dropping her off to their flat before the restaurant and they are watching her overnight so we can really have some alone time. I got dressed into a floor length blue dress and some black heels, my hair was curled and i had big hoops in my ears. I am walking downstairs watching Harry give Belle her dinner.

''wow, you look so good'' he tells me

''why are you surprised?'' i joked

''you know what i mean, going out mode, not dressed to chase a toddler around all night parent mode'' he replies

''well thank you, you look good too, i love that shirt on you'' i walk over and kiss him before i walked around to grab Belle's things to make sure she was ready to go for the night.

''her bath stuff is on the draining board because i rinsed after she knocked it down and spilled the bubble bath out everywhere''

''oh okay, so bath time was successful earlier'' i laughed and walked over to pick it up

''she was't even in the bath. she was in the bathroom as i washing my face and she walked over and threw it on the floor. my own fault because i left it open and i her reach''

''that's true, and you know she loves a good mess''

an hour later we were at Freya and Josh's place dropping Belle off and we had been through everything that they needed to know and we are were about to leave her there and head for the restaurant

''we will be round at eleven to pick her up is that okay? i asked them

''of course. we are just very excited to have her here for a while'' Freya replies

''thanks again, we should get going'' harry tells them

''okay, we will see you in the morning then'' josh tells us as we wave goodbye to Belle

''say bye bye Mama, bye bye Dada Dada'' Freya tells Belle as they wave

''bye bye'' she whispers

''bye baby'' i reply

''have fun guys'' josh tells us as we walk out the door

''thank you, i am sure that we will'' i reply and we blow kisses to belle before we leave and she does it back, it is a new thing we taught her and it is super cute when she does it.

Harry PoV

we dropped Belle off for the night and we are now eating dinner at the restaurant and it is really nice for it to just be us for a change, although we of course miss Belle . Now that we are actually together, time alone is just so much better and we appreciate it so much.

''Thank you for organizing this, this is nice'' she tells me

''yeah, and when we are done and go home we get the whole night to ourselves''

''oh, i like where this is going''

''i meant for us to eat some ice cream and watch a film. where were you going with that?'' i said as we both laughed. I love her laugh more than anything.