5. The whole story

Lucy PoV

I had done it. I just confessed and it feels like the weight of a house has been taken off my shoulders. i was crying in front of them but they were so nice. i dont know why i thought they wouldnt be.

''thank you for being so lovely to me'' I told them

''anytime, especially when you bring this little cutie'' Freya replied as she waved over at Belle

''I think I should just tell you everything shouldn't I?'' I asked

''only if you want to, dont go further than you want'' Taila replied

''no, I want to get this off my chest. so the night Harry and I split was that night out we had for Ethan's birthday, I went to get shots for us and when I came back Harry was kissing another girl. when i caught him he didnt say anything and just tried to hug me and make me drink more so that i wouldnt remember''

''I remember that, you were clearly pissed and he was guilty. but I dont remember what happened next'' talia added

''yeah, we snuck away not long after that and we went for some Pizza then back to the flat. then he just seemed to have forgotten about what i saw and just tried to kiss his way out of it. then we started to fight and we both said some things we really shouldnt have''

''was that why you split?'' Freya asked me

''no, we were fine that night and I just slept on the couch. it was the next morning we got up and we starting fighting again, first about breakfast and then that night was that award show, we went to that club, you know what happened there. then once we got home we were shouting at each other.  I just flipped, we insulted each other and i left''

''so, did you both know if you were pregnant before you split?'' Talia asks

''I didn't even know, and I was still drinking for that first month. it wasn't until like two weeks after i left that i found out and at that point, i hated his guts and just didn't tell him and moved away. then the hole got too deep and here we are now. i have always felt so guilty''

After I explained everything and I had calmed down we paid for the food and left, we decided to meet again tomorrow at the soft play place so that we can talk some more and they can spend time with Belle. I do really feel amazing to be free of this huge secret.

Freya PoV

Talia and I just met up with Lucy and she really did open up and now that we know the boys were right. We are on our way over to the house now but I just dont want to spill everything to them because she told us everything within trust and I dont want it to be ruined.

as soon as we walked in they went straight in for the questions

''so, what did she say?'' Simon was first with the questioning

''we aren't going into any details because that's not fair on her. all we can say is that you were right'' taila told them

''shit'' JJ was first to react

''no way, although I rate my maths skills'' Ethan voiced

''I really cant believe it'' josh told us as harry walked right into the room

''what cant you believe?'' he said as I walked in and everyone got scared

''oh uh, Freya and Talia went for lunch and the waiter was just really rude'' Tobi  jumped straight in to save us

''o- okay'' harry replied with suspicion. He definitely knew that something was up.