Late night fun

Beyoncé 'slim' Knowles-Carter

I had woke up at 12:04 because I heard something fall. I wanted to wake Jay up but he would get mad at me.

Lord I hope I ain't gotta fight for my life in my drawls and a sports bra

I had quietly made my way out of the bed and out of my room to the stairs. I slowly went down the hardwood stairs and continued to follow the noise. It was coming from the kitchen. I grabbed the bar we keep in the front closet and went to the kitchen. Right when I was about to start swinging I heard a high pitched screech.

I opened my eyes to see Nicki with a pack of Oreos and a glass and a glass of strawberry milk.

"Nicki what the hell! You almost got yo head knocked off" I said putting the bat down.

"Damn I was hungry. Boutta kill me." She was trying to catch her breath while she sat down at a stool in the kitchen. "Sorry Plum. But anyways why are you up so early?" I sat on the counter beside her before taking a Oreo from the pack. 

"I never went to sleep. I wasn't really tired ya know. Had a lot on my mind." She shrugged looking down at her milk. "You wanna talk about it?" I looked down at her. She shook her head no so we just sat in silence enjoying each others company.

"So Slim. How's life been for you?" She looked up at me and I just shrugged. "Life's been good to me. I have two beautiful girls and I own a dance studio. I can admit life has sort of been my friend but I except life for the ups and downs.

"What about Shawn?"

Oh yeah. Him too

"Me and Shawn are doing good. Enough about me what about you and Rihanna?" I shifted my position so that I sat crisscross on the table top. "We're good" that was all she said, but I wasn't going to force anything out of her.

I looked at her and nodded. I took a sip of Nicki's drink while we just sat there. It wasn't awkward... It felt comfortable.

"Bey you wanna go to the park?" She was now looking at me. This girl must be hitting the pipe if she think I'm leaving out this house this early.  "Nicki I ain't going outside" I said checking my French tips that need a fill.

"Come on Bey. Everyone's sleep and it would be fun!" She was jumping up and down like a five year old. Only now did I notice she was in some tight boy shorts and a PINK blue laced push up bra. "Nicki 12:13 am" I was looking at her like she was a crazy person. Jay would kill me if he woke up and I wasn't there.

"Bey come in it would be fun!" I might as well go. "Okay nicki but don't be thinking we're always gonna sneak out like this" I couldn't lie I was actually really happy to be alone with her. "Bey come on let's go!" She was pulling me towards the door. And mind you all I had on were Jays boxers and a Nike sports bra and I had managed to grab my fuzzy house shoes.

"Bey no ones gonna be there. It'll just be me and you." By this point she has already pulled me out the door and on to the porch.

I gave up trying to put up a fight because she already won. "Nicki you better hope it doesn't rain" we were walking down the streets it felt good outside today so I'm thankful for that.
"Nicki we are walking down this street and we are almost naked and wearing house shoes." I was looking at the neighborhood and literally no one was outside.

"No reason. I can't hang out with my best friend now?" She was laughing. "So Nicki why were you really up? I know it's not just because." We turned the corner almost at the park.

"Well the truth is me and Rihanna got into a fight. She got mad you were in my room earlier. She always does this." I rolled my eyes hearing about Rihanna. "What do you mean by that?" We were walking through the grass and I couldn't take my eyes off her ass in these underwear.

"She is just so possessive ya know.. It's like I love her but I can't go anywhere or do anything without her." "So that's why we're here. You wanted alone time with in?" I looked at her and she tried to hide her blushing as she nodded. "Well don't I feel special!" I had wrapped my arms around her waist putting my head inside her neck. By now we were at the park. I sat at the end of the slide then she sat on my lap.

We didn't say anything for about twenty minutes. She just leaned back in my chest while my hands rested on her stomach. "I missed you plum." I blurted our thinking about nothing in particular. She had shifted so now she was looking at me. She was looking deep into my eyes and I couldn't help but get sucked into her eyes. "I did too" she was so close I could feel her breath on my lips. I wanted to kiss her. But I couldn't.

I smiled pulling her into my chest. We laid like this and talked for some more hours. We walked to different places and it wouldn't seem like much, but it made me feel 16 again.

She made me feel 16 again

We made it home at 2:35 am and once we made it home I didn't wanna chance waking up jay so I went to sleep on the couch. Nicki said she was going back up to her room so after she gave me a hug she went to her room.

I missed this.