I dreamed of you

Beyoncé 'slim' Knowles-Carter

"Koshi get you leg off of me!" I yelled trying to push her but she just kept laughing.

"I need to pee" I was trying to get up but her big self wouldn't let me move.

"Fine Slim go leave then" and with that she pushed me off the bed laughing like something was funny. I didn't say anything though I just ran straight to the bathroom that was up the hall. I made it just in time to or it would've been a mess, I hurried and opened the door to sit on the toilet.

"Slim what the hell!" I heard her

"Oh... um sorry but it was a emergency" I said looking up to see a outline of her amazing body threw the curtain of the shower.

"Slim" she said splashing water on my face, I guess I was alittle zoned out. "Yes Nik dang" I was whipping the water off my face and she was just starring at me.

"Girl don't nobody wanna see yo big Oprah Winfrey looking ass" I said laughing at her causing her to role her eyes at me.
"Girl shut up ole long neck" she was laughing so hard she slipped and fell.
"Oowww" she stood back up and she was looking at her chest I think. I stood up and pulled my pants up before I washed my hands. I heard whimpers and I knew she was in the shower crying. I opened the curtains and told her to get out but of course with the way she is she just looked at me so I had to pick her up. I set her on the counter while I hugged her and she just cried in my neck, she hasn't changed at all.

"Nicki are you okay?" I looked over her body and seen she had a bruise on her shoulder, her right arm, and on her side.

Her hair was all puffy, her eyes were glossy, and her nose was bright red. She shook her head and started to cry again.

"Plum you are okay. You aren't dead their just alittle purple I'll ice them for you" she was trying to cover her blushing cheeks but failed miserably. I got her towel and wrapped her up in it, I carried her to her room because she's just a big baby

...more importantly my big baby

I had dried her off once we made it to her room and I locked the door. I started to put lotion on her arms making sure not to press on the now dark purple areas. She had pull her hair into a ponytail then she laid down looking at me, while I massaged her muscles. I went down from her flat tummy to her thick thighs, something I once loved to lay my head on and in between.

I started to lotion her legs from her toes back up to thighs. I lotioned her legs I made sure my hands went up alittle higher every time. I started to feel some warmth on the backs on my hands, I looked up at her to see she was already looking down at me biting her bottom lip. Once I was finished massaging her backs and her feet I grabbed her some clothes. I gave her a Victoria Secret bra and pantie set with a PINK shirt and shorts set. Somehow, we ended up laying in her bed with my head laying on her stomach while we watched love and basketball on Netflix. She was playing with my hair and I had my hand resting on her thigh. I started to think about back when we were seven and eight years old.

We used to always play house back when we were kids. I used to be the husband and she would be the wife, we had two twin babies. Giselle and Maraj, as you can tell they were named after us. Maraj was a boy and Giselle was a girl, we played house everyday because were always around each other. It was honestly a game we kept going till after we graduated but when I moved away we stopped talking to each other slowly but surely.

Beyoncé your going to be late for work! Onika said from the play kitchen on the other side of Beyoncé's room. "Onika just finish breakfast please I'm late" Beyoncé said putting her curly wild hair into a sloppy ponytail. "Beyoncé the babies are crying go get them" Onika pointed at the two toy cribs which had the toy baby alives in them. Beyoncé picked up the two children pretending to rock them while singing to them. After a while she laid them back down and Onika handed her, her toy breakfast which she enjoyed. "Thank you baby, I'll see you later okay?" Beyonce came up and hugged her 'wife' before she attempted to walk off but felt her hoodie being pulled on.
"Heck no your forgetting something" Onika pointed at her lips, Beyoncé and Onika tightened her lips then they shared a quick peck. "Ewwwwwwwwwww" they both said together before they wiped their mouths with the backs of they're hands. Beyoncé fake drove her car all the way to her closet then she sat in her closet for about 4 minutes. Once Beyoncé came out then changed into some pajamas then laid down and took their daily nap together.