Someone Like You

A/N: so imagine this for this one-shot: you're dating a guy named Tripp, your girl bsf is Blair and Joshua is your boy bsf! Hope you enjoy reading this! This is gonna be longer than my last fic!
y/n= your name
y/n/n= your nickname
y/e/c= your eye color

I walk into my apartment where I'm living with my boyfriend, Tripp. "Hey babe!" I call out. I can hear a yell back. I throw my jacket on the couch and head upstairs. I hear laughter. Feminine laughter. No, it can't be, it's probably just his sister or something. He wouldn't be with someone else.

"Babe?"
He walks down the stares to greet me."Oh, hi y/n/n! I missed you!"

I stare at him for a second. He's so hard to be angry at him. His blue eyes are so beautiful, and the way his blonde locks curl at the edges and flop over his head is adorable.

I'm not sure what to think. I'm probably overthinking everything, I'm probably overreacting. Tripp wouldn't do that to me.

One week later:

"Tripp, honey, I'm home!" I call.

"Y-yeah, I'll be right there."

I start walking upstairs to our room.

I-is that B-Blair?!

"Blair?! W-why are you here?!" I yell.

"No! It's not what you thi-" Tripp says.

"It's exactly what I think. I'm done, with both of you." I start running downstairs to the living room.

"Please, y/n, can we please talk about this?!" Tripp calls to me.

"What is there to explain?! You're cheating on me. W-with her! With my best friend! I'm done with both of you."

"Well what do you want me to do?!" Tripp yells at me defensively.

I don't know why Tripp is trying to defend himself, as he's the one to blame. There's no way he can get out of this. I just can't believe he would do this to me. I thought he loved me. When did he stop?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I think I'm going to call up Joshua. He's the only one I have left. Blair and I still haven't made up, and if I'm being honest, I'm not sure if we ever will.

"Hey, y/n, what's up?"

"M-me and Tripp broke up." I sob through the phone.

"What?! Oh my, God! I'm so sorry. Do you need someone to talk to? Do you want to come over? I can try to help you," Joshua says.

"Oh, Josh, you're the best."

I grab my keys are drive over to Joshua's. I lightly knock on the door. He lets me in with a smile that slowly starts fading once he sees my weepy eyes.

"Y/n, what happened? Like, I know you broke up, but why? We all thought you were going to be together forever."

I look into his big, brown, glistening eyes and sigh. I too thought that Tripp and I would be together forever.

"Um, well, Tripp was c-cheating on me," I cry.

"Oh my, God! How could he do something like that to you?!" Joshua practically yells.

"I just, I just thought he was different, you know? I thought he was different. Different than any other guy that's ever broken my heart before. I-I just wish there was someone better. Someone like you," I say with tears streaming down my face.

He stares up at me into my y/e/c eyes.

"T-that's it!" I start to lean in until we are centimeters apart.

"What's going on, y/n?"

I slowly start to kiss him. He starts kissing back and we just embrace.

"S-someone like you, I-I think I like you... more than a friend," I reply, excited but almost scared.

He smiles his beautiful grin, "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear that."