13 | Kiss, Marry, Kill

Y/N

_

"Okay, so then I fell off the stage," Liz laughed, "I was so embarrassed."

The four of us erupted in laughter, taking a sip of our drinks. Peter and I both had lemonade, Daisy had iced tea, and Liz had water. I was still in amazement at the beauty of Liz's house, something my mother and I could never afford in our lifetime.

We weren't poor, we just weren't this rich.

Daisy fell back onto her pillows, which were splayed out on the floor. We were in the living room, sharing our funniest stories. Considering I didn't have a very drama filled life before this, I left all the stories for Daisy to tell.

"What about you, Peter?" Liz grinned, reclining on the couch.

The boy shook his head, a goofy smile on his face. Setting down his glass, he opened his mouth to tell a story, and Daisy and Liz both leaned in to listen. I wasn't sure why, but that slightly annoyed me.

"I'm not that funny," he said bashfully, "so I'll pass on that one."

"Awee," Daisy whined, "come on, Pete!"

Since when was she calling him Pete? I cleared my throat, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear.

"No, seriously!" he laughed, "I don't have any stories."

"Bummer," Liz sighed, turning to me,"y/n?"

"I'll let Daisy take this one," I chuckled, my finger tapping the side of my glass.

Daisy rolled her eyes playfully, before propping herself up onto her elbows. Sticking out her bottom lip at me, she mouthed the words 'sorry', and began to tell the story. I already knew what she was talking about, and pretended to let a tear fall.

"I still feel so bad about this," the girl started, "it was a complete accident!"

"I'm listening," Liz said, staring intently.

"Last summer I went over to y/n's house," Daisy explained, "just to hang out you know...but she failed to tell me she was working on this week-long project."

"Hey, I actually did tell you," I interjected, "but you weren't paying attention!"

"Yeah, yeah, well I walk into her room, swing open the door, and BAM!"

She yelled her emphasis on the word, throwing her hands out in front of her. I saw the two others jump back in surprise, and I giggled at the amusement of it all.

"The lego death star she had taken hours to start," Daisy described, taking up a pirate accent, "was smashed inta' smithereens!"

"Half of the pieces flew out the window!" I added.

All three of us girls began to laugh, but surprisingly, Peter wasn't joining in. Instead, he looked like someone had smacked him straight across the face. I raised my eyebrow at him, and fumbled over his words.

"A lego death star?" he beamed, "you have that?"

"What's left of it, that is," I responded, shooting a glare at Daisy.

"No way! That's so cool!"

"You're into Star Wars?"

"You have no idea," he said, exhaling proudly.

I smiled to myself, before locking eyes with the girl beside me. She kept looking in between Peter and I, obviously searching for something. I shifted uncomfortably, before shrugging my shoulders.

"How about we play a game?" I suggested, trying to change the conversation, "ideas?"

"Ooo, let's play Kiss, Marry, Kill!" Daisy exclaimed, sticking out her finger, "I love that game!"

"Well, guess we'll do that then."

"I'll go first," she said sitting up, "Liz, you first. Thor, Hulk, or Black Widow."

"Are you kidding?" She scoffed, "kill Hulk, kiss Thor, and marry Black Widow. Easy."

"Dang, girl, you have your priorities straightened," I laughed, "good for you."

"Okay, your turn, Daisy," Liz said, "Iron man, Captain america, or Spider-Man."

My friend let out an annoyed squeal, pouting. I sent Peter an alarmed look, and he sent one in return, but we were careful not to let the other two see. This was going to be...interesting.

"Not fair!" she protested, "I gave you an easy one!"

"Totes fair, you have to answer."

"Ugh, fine! Marry Iron Man, kiss Captain America, and kill Spider-man."

"Okay, hold on a second," Peter said abruptly, "why would you kill Spider-man? Isn't he- like, cool?"

"Soooo cool," I teased, crossing my arms.

"Well he's the only one wearing a mask," Daisy explained, "he could be really ugly."

"Soooo ugly," I added, earning a gasp from the boy.

"B-but what about his personality?" he said, "he saves the neighborhood, and stuff."

"But Iron Man has money," she sighed, "and Captain America is hot?"

"But Spider-man....?"

"He's not even an avenger, dude," Daisy laughed, "why are you so obsessed with him?"

I widened my eyes, alarmed that this conversation could end the wrong way. Standing up, I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

"I'd marry Bucky Barnes," I said, "cause' I like his hair."

What the hell, y/n, that was the most random thing ever! I felt my face flush with embarrassment, and I plopped back down on my seat. Everyone was silent, trying to process what just happened. When no one said anything, I nodded at Peter and smiled sheepishly.

"It's late..." I mumbled, "we should head home."

"Yeah," Peter said, "we should..."

"Right, ready to go?"

"Yup. Bye guys."

Barely giving a quick goodbye, I rushed out of the house, Peter scrambling behind me.