⊗۰۰۰ everymanHORNETS and You

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃.

𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧!
────────────────────────
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 dontBringYourDog
𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎/𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 (𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑦). 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡! ♥︎

(B/T/A/J) = (Brian/ Tim/ Alex/ Jay)
────────────────────────

Alright. So first of all, you met the everymanHYBRID boys through a mutual friend, and today being Vincent's, or as most people called him- Vinnie's, birthday, he had invited both you and your boyfriend to join the, hopefully fun, party.

Once the two of you got Vinnie's house and knocked on the door, it was opened by Jessie-  a girl with dark Brown, nearly Black, hair, Brown eyes and an emo-ish outlook.

She smiled as she saw you two. "Y/n! You came! That's awesome!" She grinned before letting you inside, your boyfriend following behind you. "I'm glad we could come. Believe it or not, but (B/T/A/J) was against it at first.." you paused, but didn't need to continue as Jessie nodded in agreement and understanding, a grin still on her lips.

"Glad you got him to join. Anyways, come on, let's introduce your boyfriend to the guys."

You chuckled and nodded in agreement, taking your boyfriend's hand and following Jessie, dragging him to the four goofing off boys.

                  After short introductions between your boyfriend and you "everyman" friend Group, you and (T/B/A/J) went to get some drinks for yourselves.

The atmosphere of the party was great and filled with energy, and not long after you guys' arrival, the cake was brought in to the kitchen table. All of you gathered around the table while Vinnie- a boy with Brown hair, Brown facial hair, dark Brown, nearly Black eyes and eyeglasses, was sat at the end with the cake placed right infront of him, and Jeff- a boy with wavy/curly Brown hair and Brown eyes was holding a camera  almost similar to Jay's, was filming his best friend  blow out the candles.

-Time skip brought to you by Slenderbitch's teleportation skills-

It's now been atleast an hour into the party and currently you were talking with Jessie and Stephanie- a girl with long Brown hair, Blue eyes and a hipster-ish outlook, while your boyfriend was god knows where.

While talking to the girls you were cut off mid-sentence as you felt a tap on your shoulder. Jessie and Stephanie grinned at you and chuckled softly before they walked away.