(黄瀬 涼太 Kise Ryōta)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kaijō High. The home to mostly bitches, bullies and sluts. Why, you ask?

Well apparently, the famous rising model Kise Ryōta goes here. Hence why, there are mainly three types of students, excluding the normal ones of course-

1. The Sluts

"Kyaaah! Kise-sama!! fUcK mE tiLl mY fAcE fAlLs oFf!!"
"Let's do threesome! I don't mind if (Y/n)-chan joins us!!"
"Oh Lord, did my ovaries just bu-"

2. The Jealous

"Ugh, why does (Y/n) get to be around Kise-sama all the time? I mean, just look at her."
"I know right, her butt looks like mashed potatoes."
"I bet she got cooties!"
"Wait, don't you have cooties too?"
"Shut up!"

3. The Shipper

"Why the fuck are they hiding?!~"
"Mhmm~ all their feelings!~"
"Mhmm~ Oh my god!"
"JuSt sTaRt fUCkinG dAtiNg!!"

-

(Y/n) sighed as she heard all the comments while making her way home.

"(Y/n)-chii!! Thanks for waiting for me!!!>///<" Kise squealed as he crushed her in a hug.

"But I was not waiting for yo-"

"Hueh, you don't have to deny your feelings for me now!" Kise jokingly giggled while slapping the girl's back. "Oh by the way, did you know today the met with Akashi-chii and he-"

Now, while Kise rambled, why don't we see how all of these started?

˚❀ ⋆。˚❃flashback˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

Long story short, one fine evening while walking home, (Y/n) tripped on nothing, because she gets easily high on air.

Groaning, (Y/n) lifted herself up from the ground before hearing some guys talk from the alley in front of her.

"Hey look, a pretty boy~"

"HOH HOH HOH, want him to suck yer lil noodle?"

"The. Fuck. You. Idiot?! And it ain't that little!!"

"Uhh, excuse me. . .(?)"

"Not so fast! Give us yer wallet!"

"B-but I don't ha-" *SMACK*  "Ah!"

"Just fucking give it!"

Hearing enough, (Y/n) decided to make her presence known.

"Oya oya, what's got all your nasty undies twisted?" All the heads snapped towards the nonchalant individual.

(Y/n) calmly stared at the three males in front of her, her left hand resting on her waist and the other hand picking her nose.

Kise looked up at his classmate from the ground in shock, "(Y-(Y/n)-chii?!"

" 'Sup?"

"Look here girly, you shouldn't get invo-" *SMACK* *CRUNCH* *THUD*

Before Nasty Undie#1 could say anything, (Y/n) bitch slapped him, punched him in the lower ribs and then kicked him down.

"Ara ara~ could you please repeat?~ I couldn't hear you with all those bones cracking!" (Y/n) said as she had a nasty smirk on her face.

Nasty Undie#2 shook in fear as he realized who was in front of him.

"Yo-you're the 'Lion Of The East'!!" He stammered slightly before apologizing hurriedly and dragged his friend out of there.

Allow me to explain, (Y/n) was one of the biggest delinquent in all of Japan.

There are other 2 biggest delinquents, and together, they are known as The Big Three: King Of The North, Joker Of The South and Lion Of The East. (Y/n) being the weakest among them, and she was the first and only female to claim that title. WOMAN POWER BITCH.

"Wahhh! (Y/N)-chii!!"

Before she could turn around, she was glomped into a bear hug by Kise.

"Thank thank thank you a lot!!"

". . .nice smell. . ."

"Eh-ehhh?!" Kise exclaimed as a blush flared across his face after pulling away.

"Ooops. I didn't mean to say it out loud."

With that, our Saitama like (Y/n) offered Kise to walk home. Though it should've been the other way around.

˚❀ ⋆。˚❃flash.b : end˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

And, from that day onward, Kise started to cling onto (Y/n) like a koala. Not that she minded though, cause in secret, (Y/n) was an attention-whore.

Although, now she was starting to regret letting him tag along.

"-istening to me?!"

"Huh?" (Y/n) asked as she turned her head towards Kise.

'A-all these minutes I had been speaking!' Kise thought as he anime cried.

"A-anyhow! You said you were going shopping today! Can I tag alone too?!~" Kise exclaimed as he looked at (Y/n) with kira-kira around him.

"N-"

"But w-"

"I said n-"

"Pweaseeee, (Y/n)-chii???"

"Fine. If you're comfortable helping me buy bras, panties and boxers." (Y/n) nonchalantly spoke as she smirked flirtatiously and winked sexily, while munching on her pocky.

But, it was completely different with Kise.

"E-ehhhh?!" Kise blushed profusely and fainted.