GOM + Momoi

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Look, Oha Asa said to stay away from (Your Zodiac Sign)s." Midorima pushed up his glasses. "So, do me a favor and leave me alone. Nanodayo."

"But," (Y/n) whined. "All I want is! THE KERMIT YOU ARE HOLDING!!" (Y/n) pointed at the plushie in his hands.

"No." Midorima walked faster, catching up with Akashi.

"Hah, someone got their ass rejected~" Aomine cooed teasingly.

"Shut up. No one even ever liked you, you half-ass burnt cookie."

"Nani-"

"(Y/n)-chii! Wanna have a sleep over tonight!?" Kise asked, excitingly bouncing in his steps while wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Sure!" (Y/n) smiled brightly. "Pillow forts!" (Y/n) cheered.

"Midnight snacks!" Kise also cheered.

"And horror movies!" Aomine butted in.

Kise frowned, looking at Aomine who in return looked at him curiously. Kise then bend down and started to look  for something. A few second later, he stood straight and looked at the blue haired male dead in the eyes, "Uh, I am very sorry Aomine-chii. I was looking where the heck we asked your opinion for. And fortunately, I couldn't find it-"

"FUCKING BASTARD!! YOU WANNA GO?!" Aomine clashed heads with Kise.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?!" Kise shouted back as he gritted his teeth and pushed his head against Aomine.

"Stop being such a nuisance, Daiki, Ryōta." Akashi said.

Aomine and Kise glared at each other before turning away and stomping forward.

"Nee (Y/n)-chan~" Momoi said, hugging her arm. "Can I come too?"

(Y/n) hummed before turning to Kuroko. "Yo Tetsuya, wanna sleepover tonight?"

"Sure." Kuroko nodded, his face devoid of any emotion as usual.

"Yeah you can come!" (Y/n) smiled brightly and winked at Momoi who blushed in return.

"I KNOW WHY YOU DID THAT (Y/N)!!!"

"Ah yes, it's a wonderful idea," Akashi smiled, "after all the exams are coming up."

"......"
"............"
"............"
"........."
"..shit..."

-

"Alright, take out your maths book and copy." Akashi said. "We will be working on logarithm today."

"Can't we just use the calculator?~" Murasakibara groaned.

"No. It is necessary to know the steps." Midorima said, slightly glaring at Murasakibara's laziness.

Akashi sighed as he scanned his eyes over everyone before speaking up;

"Daiki no porn magazines-"
"Ryōta stop going through (Y/n)'s makeup-"
"Atsushi don't go hunting for secret candy stash-"
"Satsuki stop living in your fantasies-"
"(Y/n) stay away from Shintarō's Kermit-"

"Oof-" everyone sighed.

Taking out their respective copies, all of the miracles began to work on their notes, helping each other when one is stuck. All while, (Y/n) was unusually silent. Emerged in her book with concentration.

Akashi grew incredibly suspicious of this as he stared at her, wondering if she is actually studying or is with her phone behind the book.

"(Y/n), no phone." Akashi glared as everyone snapped their head towards her.

"I-I am not on my phone! I am rea-"

DING

'Great. My phone is snitching on me.' (Y/n) nervously sweat dropped before looking at Aomine and Kise for help.

"Ding!(?)" Aomine, Kise, Momoi and (Y/n) mimicked.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Akashi glared.

"Well, yeah-! I mean no-! You see-"

"(Y/n)-chin~ I found your candy stash~~"

"GET YO HANDS OFF MY LOVE-"

"How about, nO-"

(Y/n) pounced on Murasakibara to snatch her candies while accidentally kicking Kise on the face.

"Not my face!" Kise cried trying to hit her back but instead hit Aomine.

"You wanna go you bastard?!" Aomine pounced on him, both falling on Midorima, breaking his another lucky item; a glass.

"Unacceptable." Midorima spat out as he took a pillow and joined the fight.

Momoi and Akashi deadpanned at the mess. "Ah, where is Testu-kun?" Momoi asked when she didn't notice the teal haired male. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over to the corner.

Kuroko was standing there with a horrified expression, his eyes wide and mouth hanging open. Everyone gulped as they followed his stare.

"My milkshake..." Kuroko spoke staring solemnly at the spilled beverage before he looked up with a furious expression. "You all will pay."

And that night, screams of many middle schoolers could be heard through the entire city.