(紫原 敦 Murasakibara Atsushi)

"(Y/n)-chin. I swear, one more time and I-"

"Oh whale, you are no fun! >:0"

"Plea-"

"You sea, I hav-mph!" A large hand clamped over her mouth suddenly.

"You're so annoying, i want to squash you." Murasakibara lazily threatened with a glare.

"Hmp!" (Y/n) huffed as she crossed her arms, "But I can't help being so-"

"Lame?~"

"-no! Puntastic!" (Y/n) stroked a K pose.

"Oof-"

"Hey! How can YOU understand my silly lil punny puns so easily?!~"

"Have you ever thought of being silent, (Y/n)-chin?" Murasakibara groaned as he rolled his eyes, walking faster.

"To be or not to be, that is the question!" (Y/n) dramatically expressed as she quoted the famous quote in Shakespearean accent, and jogged up to him.

Murasakibara, out of annoyance, pushed (Y/n) to the side as she tumbled and fell over the wall.

g a s p

(Y/n) said out loud, "Frailty! Thy name is Atsushi!" She put a hand on her forehead like a damsel in distress and dragged it down her face with a pained expression to exaggerate the line more.

"Where do you even keep getting this-?!" Murasakibara bellowed as he stomped away. "I need Muro-chin. . ."

"Yes, call out to thy lover! Thou shalt be reunited-"

"How are you so annoying?" Murasakibara asked, his eyes visibly twitching.

"How can you be so gay?"

"I remember you going around kissing and hugging all the girls."

"I AM JUST SHOWING AFFECTION!"

"You're gay. . . ."

(Y/n): -.-

Murasakibara: -_-

Himuro: :D

"GAH- WHAT'S THAT?!"

"Ouch, that hurts (Y/n)-san. . ." Himuro clutched his heart.

"When did you pop in?!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she slightly raised her voice.

"When you were unnecessarily bfheheheje"

"Wha- bich, wat?"

"I said, bfheheheje." Murasakibara repeated.

"Speak Japanese or English-"

"bfheheheje."

"Wa-"

"This is getting out of hand." Himuro sighed as he sweat dropped.

"(Y/n)-chin. . . you're so annoying that I can die. Can't you see, everyone is tired of y-"

(Y/n): *passes pocky to Atsushi*

Murasakibara: *sparkles* awe~ *hugs (Y/n)* you're so precious and funnyyyyyyy~ I am soooooo happy you're alive!~ *squishes (Y/n)*

Himuro: >.>

(Y/n): *dies of suffocation*

Himuro: (Y-(Y/n)-san!? ( °A ° )

Murasakibara:    :) ➡ :D