(黄瀬 涼太 Kise Ryōta)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Nrgh-. . ."

Kise woke up to a pounding headache as he groaned and lazily skimmed his yellow eyes over the bedroom.

Removing the blankets, he slipped his feet in his slippers and stood up, popping his back in satisfaction before hunching over and scratching his left butt cheek.

In the middle of his scratching process, (Y/n) abruptly opened the door and got in the room.

With his hand still on his butt, he looked over to his wife, who in return, stopped midway and looked at him with a blank face.

"(Y-(Y-n)-chii!!! Wahhh!" Kise anime cried as he ran and tackled the (h/c) haired girl to the floor.

Burying his face between her chest, he started wailing.

"I-I have this terrible headache, (Y/n)-chii!! Kyaaa!!! Am I going to d-die?!---" Kise continued crying.

(Y/n), on the other hand, after being able to hold in her laughter for so long, busted out in her usual obnoxious laughter.

Confused, Kise looked up at her. (Y/n) stopped. Stared at him. And again laughed lightheartedly.

"Wha-what's wrong. . .?"

"Gah! Kise! Morning breath!"

"Eek!" Kise squeaked out as he scrambled up to his feet before pulling up his wife.

"You were so wasted last night! Gahagahhsaghahahahahg!!!" (Y/n) cackled up hysterically.

Kise could feel himself slightly blushing as he remembered that he drank a little too much last night, 25th December. Unfortunately, he could not remember the details.

"Wha-what did I do. . .?" Kise asked insecurely.

"Last night, you took a banana from the kitchen and yelled at it, 'Hah! My one is more longer, tasty and juicer than you!' " (Y/n) explained making hand gestures, before busting out in laughter again.

"And then you wore my heels and pole danced on a non-existent pole! Also you were twerking. Right. On. My. Face."

By now, Kise swore his face was more red that Kagami's hair.

"And--"

"(Y/n)-chii! Please! I don't want to hear anymore!" Kise squeaked out as he covered his ears and crouched down.

But, being a one hell of a bitch, (Y/n) was not going to let that happen.

(Y/n) tackled him and pinned his hands above his head.

"*Chuckles* you. Are. Going. To. Listen." (Y/n) spoke as she looked down at him.

"And, you then threw me on the bed and hovered over me, loosening your tie--"

"Stop!"

"You said, 'why don't you taste my banana and tell me how it is, (Y/n)?' And omg, you were so sexy!!! But then you suddenly collapsed and fell asleep!"

(Y/n) pouted as she sat on his stomach and crossed her arms, "Tch. What a disappointment. . ."

Smirking, Kise got up, throwing (Y/n) off of him in the process.

"He-hey!"

"Then why don't we finish what we started?~" Kise smirked as he looked down on (Y/n) almost sadistically.

". . .well, fuck me with that banana."

˚❀ ⋆。˚❃extra˚❀ ⋆。˚❃

Hovering over (Y/n), Kise leaned down slowly as he closed his eyes and breathed down on her lips.

"Gah! Morning breath!" (Y/n) slapped him.

"Waaah! Mean-ssu!"