(青峰 大輝 Aomine Daiki)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Y/n) hummed as she reached the roof of her school, searching for a certain burnt cookie, in hopes to challenge him to street basket.

Looking around, (Y/n) noticed a tuff of dark blue hair peeking out from the top roof. Using the ladder, she climbed up to see him peacefully snoring with his arms behind his head. Her (e/c) eyes glowed with a mischievous gleam.

Smirking, (Y/n) lightly coughed before making her way towards him; crouched down an put her lips right beside his left ear. Then, in a deep voice, (Y/n) spoke;

"Oh, you touch my tralala-"

"KYAAAAA!!! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, (Y/N)?!" Aomine screeched out in the most feminine voice she had ever heard.

(Y/n) laughed as she saw Aomine scoot back with a disgusted face.

"Hahahah! Mmm, my ding ding dong~"

"The fuck?! Stop that! That's creepy and sounds so. . .ew."

"Oh yeah, at least I don't go around oogling at Mai-chan's boobs-"

"AT LEAST I DON'T WATCH/READ GAY/YAOI!!"

"SHUDDAP! YAOI IS LIFE!"

"You yourself is gay!"

"Is it my fault that most of the anime girls are waifus?!" (Y/n) cried out while pointing accusingly at him.

"Then, is it my fault that Mai-chan has the best boobs?!"

And with that, the two dumbasses continued to argue back and forth. When they finally calmed down, (Y/n) told him the reason why she came looking for him in the first place.

"Yeah yeah, sure. Get ready to get your ass pounded. Because, the only one who can beat me is-"

"Oof-"

"-me." Aomine finished, lazily smirking to himself.

"Sure, the only one who fuck you is you. The only one who can kiss you is you. The only one who can k-"

"What da fuq-"

"-iss Kise is you."

"You DID NOT have to go there!" Aomine fumed.

"Oh come on! The whole fandom ships you two!"

"That's disgusting! And what is this 'fandom' shit?!"

"Something ya will never know ;^)"

"Bitch." Aomine sighed as he leaned his back against the railing. As strong gust of wind blew past (Y/n), making her skirt fly up.

But, (Y/n) didn't give two shits about it, as she casually scratched her head.

Looking bored, Aomine sighed again as he stood up.

"Do you have to wear trousers under your skirt, (Y/n)? Do you even know how to wear a skirt?"

"First, human beings like you are alive, and second, wearing it helps me move/jump/run freely without the concern of anyone looking at my Dora The Explorer undies."

Aomine squinted his eyes at her.

Now smirking, (Y/n) closed in and moved her mouth near his ear, "Besides, you're the only one whom I'll give the permission to see..." a light blush started to coat Aomine's cheeks, ".....my ding ding dong~"

"AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD FINALLY STOP THAT!" Aomine growled as he stomped away.

(Y/n) snickered from behind him, before slapping his back and racing down.

"Race ya to the basketball court, Peepee-man!"

"Oi! That ain't fair!"

With that, Aomine started running after her to reach the basketball court first.