Chapter 6

~killer's POV~

I woke by the sun smacking face (skull?) I groaned and pull my blanket to my face..

.....
....
...
..
.
.
.

WAIT! I have too meet up with outer today! I shot up from my bed and fell down to the floor leaving a big thud "ow..." I sat up and rub my skull, "shit...that hurt.." I said hissing I got up from the bed towards my closet and pick up my jacket and boxers,shorts etc.

I open my bedroom door and go down towards the kitchen, there I saw horror making breakfast, horror food is delicious "mornin" I said, horror turned around and greet me and get back to whatever he's cooking.

I sat in dining table wait for the food, I heard someone opening the kitchen door, and I saw a tired dust following behind him is a tired cross aswell, dust sat next to my right.

And cross sitting right infront of me and put his head down and go back to sleep, I chuckled a little.

Dust got up and get a mug and put black coffee in it and get right back where his seat is.

We were waiting for the food.

~few mins later~

YAS!, finally the food is done, horror put pancakes in the table and put a syrup bottle beside it "hey killer, wake up nightmare and error will ya?" I nod in response and got off my seat and go towards upstairs.

I was at error door first, I knock on his door and shoving my hands in my pockets, the door was open by a grumpy tired glitchy skeleton "wHat?" Error said groggily, I chuckled "breakfast" I said simply I walk off and go to nightmares room.

I was at his door, and knock on his door waiting patiently, no response...

I knock again but louder..

No response, I knock again but much much louder, I was gonna knock again but nightmare open the door and I instead knock on his chest....

Frozen on my spot. I didn't want to anger nightmare, because he can be a tad bit (bit?) scary sometimes, still on my spot I shakily put my hand away from his chest.

And carefully shove it in my pocket, I slowly look up to nightmare, he was looking down at me, damn height..

"Do you need anything, killer?" Nightmare said still looking at me, "yeh uh, breakfast is ready ya should come down to eat" I said I turn around to go eat Breakfast, Nightmares following behind.

We arrived at the kitchen, and start eating breakfast, horror and dust was talking about whatever what there talking and I paid no attention to it what so ever, cross and error eating silently and nightmare eating, listening to dust and horror talking, I sit eating and thinking about a plan to visit outer.

Nightmare then stand up from his chair, everyone stair at nightmare, nightmare fake cough "okay, everyone we are gonna attack the star sansess" awe shoot! How am I gonna see outer "Where tho? Boss?" Horror said "well are attack is gonna start at outertale" YES! I smiled nightmare noticed my smile but paid no attention to it "why at outertale?" Dust then join "why dust? Because there gonna start picnic in outertale, and don't ask how I know" nightmare said.

We finish breakfast, I dashed towards to my bedroom and closed my door, 'YES I'm gonna meet outer!' I pulled out my phone and scroll down on multinet (idk xD) I can't wait to see outer

–———————————
(ah yes another crappy chapter XD i hope ya enjoy it uwu)