chapter 10

‐killer's Pov‐

I was in my room doing absolutely nothing..

I sigh and got off from my comfy bed. And go downstairs.

The castle(mansion??) Was quite, too quite..

I was opening the kitchen door— "Ack!" I Yelp the busker fell in my head and I was cold and soaking wet.

I heard laughing, I tilt the bucket and I see dust, laughing "DUST!!!" I yelled dust teleported off "great I'm soaking wet.." I muttered under my breath.

I started cleaning the mess and go back upstairs to my room to change into another pear of good clothes.

I felt so weak, but I didn't paid in my mind to it and continue going upstairs. I feel so light headed now.

I arrived my room and take some comfy clothes I can find, a big gray sweater and some sweat pants.

I quickly change and plop into my bed and cover myself in blankets I felt so cold.

And put some extra blankets on me and fell asleep the darkness took over me and fall into a dreamless sleep.

—few hours later—

I woke in a huge headache. I groan and kick all the blankets away from my body It felt so hot (not that ya sinners— oof sorry continue on the story) I don't even want to move my body refuse to move and I felt so numb.

I stay there for almost 5 minutes until I heard a knock

"Hey kills dinners is ready ya should come down" I heard horror said I stayed silent "killer?" I heard horror said my name i didn't respond.

"Killer?? Are you there? Ya okay?" Horror said with a little concern lace in his voice who wouldn't be concerned for there best friend?.

"M'fine.." I said there was a long pause "ya sure, you don't sound like it" horror said "don't I'm fine and I don't have a mood to eat right now, ima sleep" I said still light headed "okay then" horror then walks away.

I look at the door and sigh this headache sucks....

I fall asleep again...

—nightmares POV—

It's been weeks that killer didn't come out of the room, horror has been worrying for his best friend even dust too.

I was worried too but didn't show I don't want to show my weak side.

I sigh and put my book on the table and got off from my throne and walk towards killer's room.

I knock on the door, no response I knock again but a little louder.

"Who is it..?" Killer said, he sounded weak...

"Its me nightmare, let me in" I said there was a long pause...

I heard the door click, and I open the door to see a very dark room.

And look around until my pin pricks landed on killer bed.

He was in bed covered in multiple blankets on top of him he was breathing heavily I approached him.

And put my hand on his forehead, "God your hot" I said killer grin "thx" he said I glared at him he only shrugged and closed his eyes.

I sigh aGaIn I walk out of the rooms. And take a wash cloth and a bucket of water.

—few minutes later—

I soon came back to killer's room with a wash cloth and a bucket full of water and medicine for his fever.

I put the bucket down and put the wash cloth on killer head.

He seem to shivered at the coldness of the cloth but didn't complained.

And put the medicine in the night stand  and I left the room to let him rest.

_________________________________________
Yes I know a short chapter XD I lost motivation but it soon come back but I hope you enjoyed reading this ^–^ and stay SAFE and have a nice day! Cya!