chapter 7

~killer's pov~

I was still in my room scrolling down my phone until I heard a knock on my door. I look at the door and think who might be in my door?.

"Who's there?" I said "orange" I sat up and grin  "orange who?" "Orange you gonna let me in?" I laugh and open the door to see horror.

"Horror? What are you doing here?" I said "I'm was gonna tell ya, to come to the throne room" horror said "k, be there in a minute" horror nodded and walk away, I closed the door and put my phone away.

I teleported in the throne room to see all the gang waiting "huh so am I last?" I said still grinning, nightmare sigh "okay everyone is here now, shall we get going?" Nightmare said opening a portal, everyone jump on.

Everyone was amazed at the scenery of outertale, can't lie it was wonderful sight, everyone is still looking at the sky and admiring it.

"Okay everyone, look around and find the star bitchs" (sorry–) everyone nod and spread around, I was just looking around and admiring the place it was so peaceful and quite– "killer! Come here!" So much for peace and quite.

I look behind me and saw dust "sup dust" I said shoving my hands in my pocket "come here we already found the star sansess!" He whispered yelled.

I nod in response and followed him.
I hope outer is gonna be okay..

–––—————————-‐——

Another crappy chapter– I really hope you enjoyed it XD I was inspired by @ThekawaiiShipperHB23 UwU pls check out her story's, if it wasn't for her I would be here uwu and I'm sorry if its shore chapter XD and cya!