Chapter 12

~killer's Pov~

In the past few weeks, nightmare took care of me, he sometimes shoved the nasty medicine in my mouth isn't he sweet? (Note the sarcasm xD).

Nightmare won't let me go out of my room. Until I feel better, well I sometimes get out to get food in the kitchen but I know he's just looking after the team n all but it's getting boring cooped up in my room.

I'm now here in my bed. Reading a book well I didn't read it I just look at the words and just skip to another page until i got bored.

I groaned "this is soooo boringgg!" I whined.

I look at the ceiling and heard the door opening but I ignore it and keep looking at the ceiling with a bored expression.

"Killer are you okay?" I heard someone said, I look at my sides to see nightmar.

"Mhm hmm. Just bored" I said turning back to look up at the ceiling.

"Well why don't you read a book?" Nightmare said

"I did, but I'm still bored" I said still looking at the ceiling.

"Wanna walk in the garden?" He hesitated I look at him and jump off my bed in excitement.

"Oh heck yeh!" I said nightmare only chuckled "wait! I need to change" I said scratching the back of my neck nightmares looks at me.

Noticing that I'm still wearing my pajamas he nodded and waited patiently.

I took some comfortable clothes, my grey sweater and my sweat pants and started changing in the bathroom.

-3 minutes later-

"I'm back! Hope you not waited that long" I said going back to where nightmare is.

"Don't worry you only took like 3 or 4 minutes, let's go" nightmare said standing up I nodded and followed him.

-timeskip bought to you by a lazy writer-

We were at the garden looking at the beautiful flowers, it was a very silence walk but not an uncomfortable one but a comfortable silence.

We continue walking—

Suddenly a loud explosion was coming in the castle, me and nightmare look at each other before running inside the castle.

The explosion was coming at the kitchen. Until we found.....

(I know short chapter I lost motivation QwQ but this is a cliffhanger XD so baii have a noice day UwU)