chapter 14

~Nightmare POV~

I was in my room at my desk doing some plans how to destroy the star sanssess, I rub my temples and let out a frustrated sigh.

And leaned in my chair and look at the ceiling I turn my head to look at the door. 'Maybe I should stroll to the garden...' I got up in my chair and headed outside.

We rarely use the garden but the garden is still beautiful..

I was almost outside but before I got to go outside I look at the clock '4:00..wow I didn't get some sleep...' I continue to walk to the garden and clear my mind.

I was looking at the sky it was still dark...the stars were still out.

I kept going walking around in the garden.

I look back at the sky. The sun was rising I teleported myself in the roof to see the sun rising I sat down and look down.

This was always relaxing to me, but...I still feel so empty....maybe it's nothing...

I look back at the sun. I faintly smile

—timeskip because the author is lazy as heck—

Me and the guys were eating breakfast well except for error he was just touching food like always.

Killer happily munch his food while horror viciously eat his food, dust eat his food with a faint smile, cross happily munch on his food as well.

I kept staring at killer.

You can't blame me, he was adorabale... I kept staring at him like a creep would do, until killer noticed that someone is staring at him so I quickly look at the opposite direction and eat my breakfast.

Killer look around until he gave up and shrugged it off and continue hapilly munching on his food.

-lil timeskip- (00f sorry xD)

-third person POV-

Everyone except error was in the living room, dust and horror were playing video games (idk what kind games are they playin xD) cross was in the couch munching on his chocolate sometimes looking at thin air and talk to nobody.

Killer was looking in his phone searching for more cat videos, nightmare was sitting across from killer and reading a book.

Nightmare sometimes took a quick glance to killer until killer and nightmare make eye contact.

They quickly look away from each other with a faint blush.

'Eeeeeee! Nightmare was looking at me!' Killer scream in his mind while nightmare thinking somethings (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)— 00f sorry xD pls continue—).

Killer blush continue searching for cat videos, killer giggled at the cute cat.

Nightmare looks at killer curiously and leaned over to see what's killer watching.

Both killer and nightmare shoulder touch, killer scream in his mind, while nightmare blush furiously.

Horror and dust saw what happened and wiggled there bone brows(?) to killer, killer shot them a glare.

Dust and horror high five and continue playing the game, nightmare saw that killer was watching cat videos.

Nightmare chuckled while muffling his chuckles, killer blush embarrass nightmare chuckled again.

"Killer don't be embarrassed, it's kinda cute that you like cute animals...but your the cutest" killer blush darkened, nightmare soon realize what he said and blush as well but with a cyan hue.

Both nightmare and killer fell into silence...

"Uh/um" both of them look at each other before laughing, they enjoy peaceful days like this.

_________________________________________

AHHHHH! I'M SO LAZY ;-; I'M SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER XD I'm so lazy ;w; but I hope you like chapter 14 0w0 and baiz!

Words: 592