Rules

For this club to run smoothly, we all have to follow some rules.

1. Follow this account as well as MichelleManisha, Sam8136 and LexiMoonsong

(I know it's too much but you have to as in your final comment, you will have to tag one of us who will be assigned to you)

2. Be kind. Give constructive criticism but don't be rude.

3. Voting is not mandatory but appreciated. If you like the books then don't forget to vote.

4. You'll be kicked out immediately if you don't finish your task. If you want extended time, please contact our admins.

I know it's harsh. We start giving reminder when you have 7days left to complete your task when you don't finish your task nor do you explain why, we kick out.

All three of us have life outside of wattpad but we all work hard to keep the club steady. So, please, if you can't finish your task, don't join.

For, exchange system, we'll contact you and give you reminder beforehand. If you don't finish your task also don't contact us, we'll kick you out.

However, if you need an extension, please massage our admins.

5. Your book has to have 5 chapters including prologue. But if your prologue has 500 words then it won't be counted as a chapter. So, you'll have to have five chapter. However, if your chapters are in part one and part 2, it will be counted as two different chapters.

6. Your book needs to be in English.

7. We don't accept random, graphics or poetry or erotica. Slight erotica is welcomed. We do except short stories but in Exchange system. If you have less than three chapters you can join Exchange system.

8. You must add this book into a reading list and your library for updates.

9. All books must be adhere to wattpad guidelines.

10. You will have to use '#MBC' or 'MayhemBC' in each of your comments.

10. You can only enter 1 book in each system... Means one in Pairing system and one in Exchange system. However, you have to finish both assignments in time.