⭐Pairing Assignment (16 June- 30 June)

[READ THE RULES BELOW]

For Pairing System: ASSIGNMENT 2

Welcome to our second assignment and we are excited to begin this.

But before that, applause for speed readers who have achieved their rewards for finishing the assignment in 5th June

Speed Readers

ruh_says

joanna388

xvpizzalov

Blackfire33

BANNED

iampromzy has been eliminated from the club as the author hasn't done the assignment and didn't contact as well.

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR TASK.

Rules:

> Follow your admins.

> You are required to read four chapters of your partner.

> You will have to comment 5+ if using desktop and 9+ if using mobile.

> In-line comments are welcomed. If you give 3+ sentence comments then it will be counted.

> You can comment 'Wow', 'Nice chapter', 'I've enjoyed it' but generic comments won't be counted in your review.

> Review should be on Characters, Grammar, Plot, Pace, Cover, Blurb and the chapter you are reading.

> Tag your assigned admin in your final review in each chapter otherwise it won't be counted.

> You can criticize but don't be rude.

> It would be appreciated if you can give detailed review of the chapter. Be specific and you can also comment your insights.

>Each comments must be tagged with #MBC or #MayhemBC even your final review

> After you finish your assignment, comment 'Done reading 'Book name' chapter 1-3 (or which chapters you've read mention it) by @Your partner name' and tag your assigned admin, next your name in this page. Don't forget to tag both your partner and assigned admin.

Best comments can get you spotlight and many rewards. For more information read the Information, How it works, Rules and Comment guidelines chapters.

Strikes:

If you are busy or want extension please contact our admins. With valid reason you can get extension however, you will have to finish your task in future.

Otherwise you'll be banned from Mayhem. Remember we have so many rewards for our members, if you are unfair with us, you will also decrease your chances of getting those rewards.

Rewards:

> If you complete your task in five days, one of our admins will read two chapters of your book.

> Best comments can get your book featured as Book of the Month

> Points can get you spotlight and your book will be given a chance to become Book of Mayhem Society

Points:

>Complete your assigned book in five days from given time of the assignment= 5 points