➡July Stories

Welcome to our second assignment of exchange system.

Here you will find active members' books and you will find which books you want to read. But don't make any exchanges here...
You will find the books by genres.

In next chapter, you will make exchanges. Like asking the authors if they want to do an exchange with you.

Story counts: 9

______________

ROMANCE
_______________

1.
User ID: BoysandBlondes

Book title: Bad

Blurb: Everybody knows that when the parents are out of town, the kids are left to play.

With their dad gone for business, Paris and her older brother, Julian are left by themselves for the time being. But what happens when Julian invites a convict into their home?

Messer is hiding a big secret, one that could endanger the lives of the Kennedys.

It is also not long before a romance starts to brew between Paris and Messer. Has Julian bit more than he can actually chew?

Chapters: 29 (ongoing)

Mature: Yes

LGBT: No

Genre preference: I'm cool with anything.

Genre dislikes: None.

Comfortable with mature works.

2.
User ID: Queendom25

Book title : Adelaide's solace. (The Gold Digger's Trophy)

Blurb: Money and Power"

The Authority above all humans!

I love money, the smell intoxicates me and I would do anything for money. While others gather wealth to flaunt, I gather wealth to be able to fight and I wouldn't back down until I win. I've been through the fire, through the ice and both elements made me stronger than the average woman. What my parents took, I won't take.

I carefully planned a day when my gold-digging skills would come in handy and someone would willingly pay a huge price for it. You see, I've always wanted a spot in the limelight, mingle with people that matters and work my way to the top using every means I get, I play dirty and nasty, why wouldn't I? I have a frozen and stony heart I'm sure even mountains and rocks will give glory and honour to my heart if compared. I just don't want money, I want power.

But the question as to what I will do with the power is what you are about to see.

I needed someone weak but powerful and Masen Maverick blinded by greed and his disdain towards my enemy fell into a trap I laid and he thought he caught me real bad, well that was part of the plan (I'm a pro) and it worked because he offered a deal I couldn't refuse. Good money and deals control my senses. Since two heads are better than one as they, I teamed with Masen to form an alliance.

The kind of alliance that would provide me with all the resources I need to track my enemy down. Moreover, I get to use one stone to kill two birds; get more money and ruin them the same way they ruined my family and get my long-awaited goal; My 'solace' an eye for an eye; A tooth for a tooth, let us all go blind and toothless!

So I thought until I met him
Phoenix Emmerich

Chapters: 10

Mature: Yes