➡July Exchange

You will be doing exchanges here.

Ask if you don't understand

Before requesting please read the rules.

> Follow the admins

> You have 1st June- 25th June for requesting other authors.

> You can request 2 exchanges with maximum 2-5 chapters.

> If your 2 exchanges are completed you can again request after you complete your task and our admins confirmed your finished task.

> Remember others can turn down your request if they don't want to read or are busy but don't feel down there are other authors as well.

> You will have to comment 5+ if using desktop and 9+ if using mobile.

> Comments should be on the chapter you've read. You can comment 'Wow', 'Nice chapter', 'I've enjoyed it' but generic comments won't count in your review.

> Review should be on Characters, Grammar, Plot, Pace, Cover, Blurb and the chapter you are reading.

> You can criticize but don't be rude.

> It would be appreciated if you can give detailed review of the chapter. Be specific and you can also comment your insights.

>In-line comments are welcomed but add the tag #MBC or #MayhemBC in every comment

How to request

> In request section you'll place your request asking them as in-line comment

'Hello I would like to exchange 2/3/4/5 chapters of your book 'Mention their book name' and tag their UserID'

> Remember to tag them otherwise they'll never know.

> After placing a request you'll note down that in your Query section as in-line comment

'Requested 'userID of the auther' to exchange 2/3/4/5 chapters of their book 'Name of their book'

> Remember to note down if they rejected, in your query section.

> When other author request you and you have accepted, note down that in your query section as well

Basically we need to know everything. Use your Query section as notification. Otherwise we can't track down your exchange details. And it will refrain the admins to give your rewards.

> After you finish your assignment, comment in-line in your Finished section

'Done reading 'Book name' chapter 1-3 (or which chapters you've read mention it) by @Your partner name'

Rewards:

> If you finish your task in 5 days after both of the party agreed, one of the admins will read two chapters of your book.

> Quality comment will make your book, Book of the Month where everyone will read two chapters of your book

> Points can make your book to get a spotlight on Mayhem Festival.

Points:

>Complete your assigned book in five days from given time of the assignment= 5 points

> Complete your assignment= 3 points

> Completion of your assignment in extended time= 2 points

> Reading extra chapters of your partner's book= 2 points for each chapter

To know more about points you have to read 'Exchange System Members' section and Mayhem Festival.