⭐(Exchange)June Stories

Welcome to our first ever assignment of exchange system.

Here you will find active members' books and you will find which books you want to read. But don't make any exchanges here...
You will find the books by genres.

In next chapter, you will make exchanges. Like asking the authors if they want to do exchange with you.

Story counts: 9

______________

ROMANCE
_______________

1:
User ID: Hello_Cupid

Book name: You, Me and Coffee

Blurb: Lillian is a waitress in a cafe and she loves her job. Being around people means hearing interesting stories, interacting and laughing. She also gets to witness some pretty crazy stuff because let's face it, there is always something interesting happening if you're around people. And if you are a 'Coffee Addict' then it is another advantage for you.
Mason is a gym guy instructor, in need of money, had to join the cafe. But his lack of patience and rude behaviour earns him a notice on the first day itself. Now under the training of Lillian, will he be able to survive the ever so sweet girl and her chatty personality or quit his job and become homeless.
It is Coffee time.

Chapters: 3 (including prologue)

Mature: yes

LGBT: No

Genre preference: All

Genre dislikes: None

Comfortable with mature works: Yes

2.
User ID: LautheReader21

Book name: Black Widow

Blurb: Follow the first year of college for Jade Cross, a well known player from NYC, the very same one who seamlessly crushed Leon Stone's heart into tiny pieces, which may or may not have sparked a change in her totally emotionless character.
Such is her allure and her notorious ways, that she is known as the Black Widow, for she toys with guys at her will and once she's had her fun, she leaves them for dead, but not before planting a red kiss in the corner of their lips - her trademark.

Enter Jesse Saunders, an average-looking and at times painfully awkward guy. He's not the type Jade usually goes for, but a weird situation forces them to cross paths, and she's not one to turn down some good fun.

But the question remains, will he be enough to make her call it quits on the game? Or will she destroy this naive kid's heart just as frivolously as she did to The Legendary Player?

Chapters: 11 (excluding prologue and sneak peeks)

Mature: Yes

LGBT: Features elements

Genre Preference: Teen fiction / Romance

Genre dislikes: Nothing specific

Comfortable with mature books: Yes

3.
User ID: Queendom25

Book title : Adelaide's solace. (The Gold Digger's Trophy)

Blurb: Money and Power"

The Authority above all humans!

I love money, the smell intoxicates me and I would do anything for money. While others gather wealth to flaunt, I gather wealth to be able to fight and I wouldn't back down until I win. I've been through the fire, through the ice and both elements made me stronger than the average woman. What my parents took, I won't take.