Chapter 2: The first power

(Y/N) looks in the mirror and see's his eyes were yellow and not their usual (E/C). He felt really confused until all of a sudden he heard Tony's voice.

Tony: I don't know what to do. I don't know how to be a father. But all I can do is my best.

(Y/N) looked around trying to spot Tony but he couldn't find him. (Y/N) then walked into the living room only to see his parents waiting for him.

Tony: Look (Y/N), we're sorry. We sent Rhodey to follow you, because we worry about you. Ever since I became Iron Man, I've made so many enemies. We just want to keep you safe, son.

Pepper: Tony and Rhodey have to finish project 99 for (Y/N) to protect himself.

(Y/N) heard Pepper but he noticed that her mouth didn't move.

(Y/N): Hey dad.

Tony: Yeah?

(Y/N): What's project 99?

Tony and Pepper looked at (Y/N) very surprised. They never mentioned project 99 to (Y/N).

Tony and Pepper: How did he find out?

Tony: We'll tell you in a while, kiddo. Why don't you go get ready for dinner ok?

(Y/N): Ok dad.

(Y/N) gets up off the couch and went to his room. When he came back he was in a black suit same as Tony while Pepper wore a light blue dress and when all three of them got in the Limo (Y/N) started to get the same feeling in his chest again.
_______________________________________
Well guys here's the second chapter of my Male Reader x Wanda Maximoff story. Hope you enjoyed and tell me what you think.

Word count: 284