Chapter 4: The third power

When (Y/N), Tony and Pepper got home again, Tony noticed (Y/N)'s eyes were Green now instead of Yellow and decided to inform the Avengers about his son's unkown problem.

Tony: Steve, I need you and the others here now.

Steve: We're on our way.

Tony hangs up and mentions that the Avengers were on their way to Pepper and (Y/N). Pepper told (Y/N) to get changed into something clean while Tony tells Pepper that (Y/N)'s eyes were now Green.

Pepper: I thought I noticed something different about him again. Why are his eyes changing colour?

Tony: Don't worry Hon. Me and Bruce will find out what's going on.

Timeskip

All the Avengers arrived and Tony, Rhodey and Bruce took (Y/N) to the armoury and incase of anything went wrong Rhodey and Tony suit up.

(This is Tony)

(This is Rhodey)

After analysing (Y/N) the computer says that there is nothing wrong with him. But then Thor walks in with Loki.

Thor: I don't believe it.

Loki: It can't be.

Tony: What is it?

Thor: Three Infinity Stones in a mortal being.

Bruce: Infinity Stones?

As Thor and Loki explains what the Infinity Stones are, (Y/N)'s eyes turn Orange.

(Y/N): I can sense eight people in this house. And 10 reporters outside the house.

The Avengers go to the door to see 8 reporters and a helicopter with another 2, then they immediately close the door.

Tony: Rhodey, it's time to complete Project 99.

Rhodey: But he hasn't been trained.

Thor: While I agree with Brother Rhodes, I also agree with Brother Stark. (Y/N) must become an Avenger. And eventually the new Leader.

Steve: I agree.

Bruce: Me too.

Natasha: Same.

Clint: Me aswell.

Loki: While I agree with all of you, we'll need to train him to control his power.

Rhodey: Alright fine. But Tony if this is to become possible we need to complete Project 99. And fast.
_______________________________________
Well there it is everyone chapter 4. And now we have The Mind, Time and Soul Stones. Please let me know what you think of the story in the comments below.

Word count: 367