Chapter 28: Arriving in Wakanda

The Quinjet lands infront of the Wakandain palace and Steve, Natasha, Wendy, Rhodey, Bruce, Vision, Wanda, (Y/N), Jane, Sam and Wendy are met by T'challa, Peitro, Shuri who blushed when she saw (Y/N), and finally Steve's old war buddy, Bucky Barnes.

T'challa: Ah, (Y/N) it is good to see you again.

(Y/N): You too Chadwick-- I mean T'challa.

T'challa: Who Chadwick?

(Y/N): He's someone who looks alot like you.

T'challa: Ah ok. Well welcome to Wakanda, Steve told me the situation. Vision sent us a design for the Arc Reactor.

(Y/N): Then what are we waiting for?

Everyone enters the palace with Wanda and Vision helping (Y/N) walk as he was still in pain from the encounter in Edinburgh. They then set (Y/N) on an examination table and Shuri scanned his body to find the Soul Stone.

Shuri: How did you get these injuries?

(Y/N): An ambush in Scotland. These aliens wanted the Soul Stone and wouldn't have cared who they killed to get it.

Shuri: Well we should get the Stone out of you before they find Wakanda.

Steve: Too late.

Everyone looks outside to see Proxima Midnight and a huge alien bigger than the Hulk with an army of Outriders.

T'challa: Evacuate the city, raise all defences and get this man a shield.

A Wakandain soldier gives Steve two new shields.

Steve: Let's do this.

T'challa leaves the room with Wendy, Jane, Bucky, Natasha, Peitro Sam, Rhodey, Vision and Bruce.

Steve: Protect him.

Wanda and Shuri nod and Steve follows the others, Shuri puts (Y/N) under so he wouldn't feel as much pain. Shuri then looks at Wanda uncomfortably.

Shuri: So is (Y/N) your boyfriend?

Wanda: Yes, why?

Shuri: Just asking.

Shuri focused on removing the Soul Stone and brought out the Arc Reactor that Vision designed.

Shuri: Let's get started.

There's the new chapter everyone. Hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think in the comments, I would really appreciate it.

Word Count: 339