Chapter 17: Lagos

It's been 4 months since the destruction of Sokovia and Ultron. Thor, Loki, Clint, Bruce and Tony left the Avengers and they now know the name of the Guardian that saved (Y/N) at Sokovia. Her name is Wendy Quill, otherwise known as Wanderer, and she is Warlock class. But before Tony left he made (Y/N) a new sword as his last sword was destroyed by Ultron. Not to mention that another Hunter showed up and Natasha recognised him. His name is Peter Romanoff, cousin to Natasha Romanoff. He was the reason that Natasha learned Russian as he is from Russia.

 He was the reason that Natasha learned Russian as he is from Russia

But then again (Y/N)'s last sword was a prototype. Right now (Y/N) and the others were in Lagos trying to locate a HYDRA agent by tge name of Rumlow. Steve and Sam fought him in Washington D.C when HYDRA tried to use the Helicarries to kill any and all S.H.I.E.L.D agents and then the Avengers, but Steve and Sam stopped him and Steve's old war buddy, Bucky Barnes.

Steve: Do you guys see anything?

Wendy: No, nothing.

Pietro: Negative.

Jane: Just people talking.

Wanda: Standard beat down cops, small town. Good target.

Steve: (SH/N) do you see anything?

(Y/N): No reply.

Steve: (SH/N) are you there?

(Y/N): Still no reply.

Wanda: Sweetheart, please respond.

(Y/N): No reply still.

Sam: I got a bad feeling about this.

Steve: Sam, Pietro find (SH/N). The rest of us will find Rumlow.

Sam: You got it cap.

Pietro: We'll find him.

When Pietro sped off to find his Brother-in-law, Wanda was really worried that something bad happened to him.

Wanda: What if he's dead? Oh my God. Begins to silently cry.

Natasha: He'll be fine. He's a strong guy.

Steve: Nat's right Wanda.

Wanda: But--

Kirsten: But nothing. (Y/N) is the last Titan. Not to mention that he has the Infinity Stones.

An explosion goes off at the Police Station.

Steve: Rumlow.

Natasha: Let's go.

Timeskip (Sorry)

Before Rumlow could blow Steve up, Wanda uses her powers to launch Rumlow into the sky but blows up a building. Wanda notices what she's done and begins to break down.

Sam: Steve, we found (SH/N).

Steve: And?

Sam: He's unconscious and missing an arm.

Wanda: WHAT?! Begins to cry even harder.

To be continued...

Word Count: 396