Chapter 9: Argument

It's been six months since (Y/N), Wanda and Pietro were sent from Asgard, Tony and Pepper have met Wanda and they approve of her. After Ultron tried to trick Wanda and Pietro into destroying the Avengers, they told them about Ultron's plan and the Avengers went to his location and destroyed that body, but what no-one knew is that Ultron was targeting (Y/N) to acquire the Mind Stone to power his new body to cause Humanity's extinction. They were all in the Avengers Tower trying to think of a way to beat Ultron without any casualties as he already captured Natasha.

Wanda: Did anyone else notice that Ultron focused on (Y/N) more than anyone else in that last fight?

Tony: Now that you mention it, Ultron was more concretrated on killing (Y/N) than the rest of us.

Steve: Why would he want to kill him more than any of us?

Thor: The Mind Stone.

Loki: Of course! Ultron must be trying to acquire the Mind Stone to power his what ever is in there!

Everyone looks at (Y/N) and he was just trying to process what Loki had just said.

(Y/N): So what do we do? It's not as if I can just take the Mind Stone out of me. Like Odin said; the Infinity Stones are what's keeping me alive.

Wanda: Maybe I can use my power and extact half of the Mind Stone's power and put it in the body.

Tony: I like that plan.

Steve: It sounds risky.

(Y/N): How so?

Steve: What if you grow to weak after, or you might die.

Peitro: I agree with Steve. Who knows what could happen to you.

(Y/N): I'm willing to take the risk.

Bruce: I mean what other choice do we have?

Clint: One where we don't kill a seventeen year old boy.

(Y/N): I'm actually eighteen.

Steve: That's not the point! The point is that you might die from this!

Tony: Well do you have any ideas Rogers?

Steve: Not any where we have to kill your son, Stark!

Peitro: Sister, you would really risk killing your boyfriend for this?

Wanda: Look it was a stupid suggestion, but it was also the best solution! I have power like that while you just run around really fast!

(Y/N): SHUT IT!!

Everyone shuts up and looks at (Y/N).

(Y/N): Look, I want to do this if it means we get Aunt Nat back! But here we all are shouting at each other! We're meant to be a team everyone! That means no more arguing unless dad is drunk from a party.

Everyone snickers at that while Tony just sighs while smiling.

Tony: I'm kinda regretting telling you that.

Steve: Can't take it back.

Tony: Shit.

(Y/N): He's right, sorry dad.

Wanda: Now how are we going to do this?

(Y/N): Either you extract half of the Mind Stone's power or I put half of the Mind Stone's power in that body for Jarvis.

Clint: It's your call kid.

What should happen?

Should Wanda extract half of the Mind Stone's power?

Or

Should (Y/N) put half of the power in himself?

Hope you enjoyed.

Word Count: 543