Others like me!?

When I saw the girl I began to panic. I thought she was going kill me because she was a witch and use me for my scales.
"Hey there, there's no need to afraid"had the girl.
(I don't feel like describe her here's a pic)

"Hi"I said.
The girl knelt down in front of me with kindness in her eyes.
"What were you doing out there"asked the girl.
"My name is Funnet"
"Brandon"
I explained to Funnet(me) why I was out there. When I was finished Funnet gave me a soft smile. She pulled out a golden seashell necklace from her bag.
"This is a magic necklace, it will allow you to become human and when you go to water you'll become a mermaid again"said Funnet.
I put on the necklace, almost immediately my tail turned into legs. Funnet handed me some cloths to put on.

Funnet helped me out of the room I was in. When we left the room I noticed we were on a ship. The crew was looking at me.
"Hello fish boy"said the one in boxers.
"DAVID! Be nice!"yelled a short girl with long brown hair.
"Everyone this is Brandon, Brandon this Kay, David, Lucas, Bryan, Michael, Jakey, Jon, Colin, Lilly, the little ones are Amy and Chris"said Funnet as she pointed at each one.
That was when I realized something.
"Thanks for saving me I guess, I have to leave now"I said as tried to take off the necklace.
Funnet stopped me.
"What do you mean you have to leave"said Funnet.
"When I explained everything to you I left something out"I replied.
"What is it?"
"I'm one of the princes of the sea and if my father finds out that I'm with humans, I don't know what he would do"

I see some of them smirked at this comment.
"Well about that..."started Colin.
"I just realized something, why is it always us that finds people like this! " yelled David.
Okay now I am confused.
"Let us explain"said Kay.
Suddenly a bright light appeared around them when it disappeared I was left speechless. Kay was a snake (think her OoO charter just with pink and black colours), Bryan was a werewolf, Colin and Lilly were unicorns.
"And for me I'm the fairy princess, I ran away about five years ago" Funnet said.
I was so shocked at this, they were like me.

I asked them how they got here. Bryan dated the prince of his kingdom in secret, when the king found out he was  exiled because needed his son to marry a woman to rule. Kay was the daughter of the queen, one day demons came and destroied her kingdom and she barely escaped. Lilly was the daughter of the King, she was dating Colin in secret when he found out he wanted Colin dead, they ran away.  Funnet was the oldest so she was going to be queen, her mother was always hard on her, she was soppused marry one of princes of the sea but she didn't want so she ran away.

"Wait... I was soppused to marry a girl from a different kingdom but she went missing five years ago" I said.
"Umm... This is awkward" Funnet said.
"So are you two going to get married?"asked David.
"No! I'm gay!"yelled both of us.
I think we made a awkward situation even more awkward. We spent the rest of that day in silence.