Let them be(Part 1)

(Brandon's POV)
We decided to hide on a remote island to get away from the gruads, my brothers and my father. I put on a purple jacket and gray jeans. Funnet had put on her regular clothes. We set up camp near the beach. Jon started to cook chicken soup for lunch. Suddenly we heard footsteps comimg from behind us.
"Your Brandon's brothers"said Michael.
I quickly pulled my hood over my head for them not recognize me.

"How do you guys have legs?" Colin asked.
"A better question is how do you know us and where is my brother?" Austin asked with angary in his voice.
We just sat there in silence not wanting to answer his questions. But how did they get legs!?

(Ritchie's POV)
We followed the boat to a remote island. We watched as they existed the boat, we saw two people that looked like Brandon and Funnet.
"They look like them" I said.
"Yeah! But it is impossible for a human and a mermaid to look alike"replied Austin.
We decided that we should go to Bri for her to tell us what to do.

Bri said that she had two special necklaces that can turn our tails to legs. She also said that only three were made in the enter world. That was when I recognized that Brandon had the same necklace on when we found him.
"Wait when we found Brandon he had the same necklace on"I said.
"So that person we saw on the boat is Brandon but how did Funnet turn herself human?" Austin asked.

It took us a long time before we could  properly walk. We found the people on the boat. They some how know us and Brandon, so they are the people Funnet and Brandon were with.

(Funnet's POV)
I leaned over to Brandon and whispered something into his ears.
"Don't let them know that you're here".
A nod was the only thing I got as a response.
"Tell us where our brother and his wife is"said Austin with hatred in his voice.
Brandon and me sat there silent.
"We don't know what you're talking about"replied Michael.

Suddenly the water from the ocean began to rise. When we turned around to see what was happening, we saw Brandon's father and his gruads. Oh boy we're in deep crap now I thought.
"Brandon, Funnet why would you try to swim away on your wedding day just to be with each other?" Brandon's father asked.
"We are not dating and we'll never see each other like that and plus I have a boyfriend and Funnet has a girlfriend and we wouldnt cheat on them"said Brandon.

This seemed to angry his father even more.
"I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! FUNNET I BET THAT YOUR PARENTS WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED!" Jupiter yelled.
Suddenly a bright light appeared in the skys above. When it disappeared I couldn't believe it. My mom, Lily's dad and Bryan's ex's dad were there. The kings and queens of their kingdoms.

To. Be. Continued.