Let them be pt.2

(Brandon's POV)
I heard Funnet whisper 'mom' under her breath. I asked her if the Fairy Queen was her mother. She said that she is.
"Fairy Queen, Unicorn King, Werewolf King, what are you doing here?"my father asked.
"To teach you a lesson"replied Lilly's dad.
My father asked why would they did to do that. Funnet's mother asked why can't he just expect his son and his friend for who they are.
"It is disgraceful to be with someone of the same gender"said my father.

This made Funnet's mother's face go bright red with angary. Suddenly tears started to fall down her face.
"You should learn to expect them for who they want to be and are and not force them to be someone their not if you don't you pay the price of your actions, like me"she said.
I noticed that Funnet had tears running down her face like her mother.

"And what is this 'price'?"my father asked.
"You'll lose the one that you love the most aka your child"replied Lilly's dad.
Lilly also began to cry up no finding out her father does care for her. My friends' parents begun to lecture my dad about parenting. I a kind of thought it was funny while my brothers just stood there confused.
"I'm sorry about everything, I'll leave you guys alone"said my dad.
I couldn't believe that he actually apologized. I gave him a soft smile before telling something he really wanted to hear.
"We'll make sure to visit" I said.

I went up to my father and hugged him. When I hugged my brothers with tears running down my face. I saw that Funnet could barely hold herself together. She ran up to her mother taking off her hat and cap. I never thought that her wings would be so big and beautiful.
These is her wings(image not mine)-

I've only seen a few them a few times

"Funnet?"her mother asked with tears in her eyes.
"Yes it is me mother"replied Funnet.
Then Colin and Lilly went into their unicorn forms, Bryan also went into his werewolf form. They hugged their children very tightly. After a while of talking Lilly, Colin and Funnet decided to stay.

(No one's POV)
Brandon and Lucas finally got married and they also have a daughter. Funnet and her girlfriend also got married and they also have a son and daughter. Colin and Lilly are engaged and have a daughter. They live on an island that is close to Brandon's kingdom. On the island there are also portals that take you to each on of the kingdoms. A well to go to Brandon's, a cloud to go to Funnet's, a mirror to go to Colin and Lilly's and a window to go to Bryan's.

Austin was chosen to be the next king. He chose Bri to be his Queen. Ritchie is also learning magic and visits his brothers whenever he can.

(A second book is of this is coming out soon but I wouldn't release it until I finish the cover)