~2~(Edited)

Thanku for amazing response on last chapter

So here u go with early update

Do Follow me

Thankyou to each and every person who voted and commented on the story. Its means alot and also please share the story with ur frnds

Do votes and comments

Inline comments are my favourite

-----------------------------------------------------

AAfter 3 months, 

Their routine life was going on as usual, with family time and Manan trying for a baby. But the results weren't coming their way. However, Manik never let Nandini feel down. Whenever Nandini got sad after checking the pregnancy kit, he always said, "Don't worry, Nandini. It will happen with time. We shouldn't rush it." Nandini would smile, but deep inside, they both knew how eagerly they were waiting for a baby.

Today was just like any other day, but Nandini was late for her periods and was feeling nauseous. She decided to check for pregnancy inside the washroom while Manik stood outside, nervously pacing around the room. Suddenly, he heard the sound of the door opening. Nandini was standing there with tears in her eyes, and he understood that the results weren't what they had hoped for.

Manik went to her, hugged her, and said, "Shhh, bacha, it's okay. We still have time to become parents."

Nandini, crying, asked, "But Manik, why? I wanted to be a mother. Why is this not happening? We've been trying, so why?"

Manik tried to comfort her, saying, "Relax, bacha. You know, when God feels that we are capable of being parents, he will definitely bless us with a baby. Now, give me a real smile."

Nandini managed to smile a bit, but Manik insisted on a genuine smile. Nandini shook her head, indicating that she couldn't.

Manik playfully said, "Now it will come," and he started tickling her. Laughter filled the room as they tickled each other. After some time, he stopped and they hugged each other tightly. Deep down, they knew it was difficult, but as long as they were together, they believed that everything would be alright.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. Manik went to open it, while Nandini went to the washroom to clean her face. It was Nyonika standing there.

Manik said, "Come in, Mom. If you had some work, you could have called me."

Nyonika replied, "Why can't I come into my son's room?"

Manik reassured her, "Mom, it's not like that. You can come to my room anytime."

Nyonika asked, "By the way, where is Nandini?"

Manik answered, "She's in the washroom. "oh here she came

Nyonika continued, "Alright, listen, both of you. Mrs. Khanna called. You know her, right?"

Manan replied, "Yes."

Nyonika said, "Her grandson (pota) Rajveer's son naming ceremony is today, and she has invited us. Your dad and I are busy with some work, so can you both go with Mom?"

Nandini agreed, saying, "Yes, Mom. We will go."

Manik, playfully whining, asked, "Mom, is it necessary to go?"

Nyonika explained, "Yes, Manik. They are our good family friends."

Manik reluctantly said, "Okay, Mom."