~8~(edited)

Silent readers, at least u  can vote there are around 200 views on the last chapter and only 70 votes. ...I am giving daily updates sometimes 2 in a day that too long...at least u can vote and comment

And the comments are of my just regular readers those who are voting at least can comment...I think I deserve this thing at least. .......

The next update will only be published If I will be satisfied with the votes and comments or u want me to set a target for every next chapter which  I don't want to do.......so now the choice is urs if u want next part do votes and comments

Do votes and comment

Inline comments are my favorite

Some days have passed, but Dadi still hasn't talked about the marriage to anyone. However, her behavior towards Nandini remains the same, indicating that she is just waiting for the right time. Meanwhile, Aneri keeps whispering in her ear, further influencing Dadi's thoughts. Moreover, Dadi has met Niharika, and since that day, she desires to have her as a daughter-in-law, no matter what.

Flashback: Dadi meeting Niharika Aneri - Chal Shalini, aj tujhe apni natin se milati hu.

Dadi - Haan, jaldi mujhe milana hai usse.

Aneri - Dekh, voh rahi hai.

We can see the girl standing in front of the mandir, performing pooja.

After completing the pooja, Niharika comes in front of them and offers them prasad

Aneri - (introducing) This is my niece, Niharika, and Niharika, this is my best friend, Shalini.

Niharika touches Dadi's feet and greets her with a respectful "Namaste," and Dadi blesses her.

Dadi - (smiling) She's such an adorable girl.

Niharika smiles and responds, "Dadi, you are also very lovely."

Aneri - (to Niharika) Niharika, I told you about the marriage, and she is the grandmother of the groom.

Niharika - (politely) Yes, Nani.

Dadi - (asking Niharika) Beta, are you ready for marriage? You know, right?

Niharika (sweetly) - Dadi, you don't need to worry. I know everything, and I have no objection to the marriage. In fact, I am happy that I can be of help to you. I want to give you all the happiness that Nandini di couldn't provide.

Dadi (impressed) - Oh, you are such a lovely girl. You must also have dreams about marriage.

Niharika - Dadi, my only dream is that everyone around me remains happy and content. You are my Nani's best friend, which means you are like family to me. I can do so much for you. I promise to make you a proud great-grandmother soon.