~4~(edited)

DO VOTES AND COMMENT

INLINE COMMENTS ARE MY FAVOURITE

It is the longest chapter i have written so give me long long comments

Unedited part Avoid mistakes

Manik, Nandini, and Dadi reached Mahlotra's Mansion. Dadi remained silent throughout the journey.

Nyonika said, "Oh, you all arrived so quickly. I thought it would take you more time."

No one replied; they all stood there in silence.

Ayaan asked, "What happened, Manik? Nyonika is asking something, right?"

Dadi replied, "What are you asking her? Ask her why I was humiliated there because of your daughter-in-law."

Manik said, "Dadi, do you still think Nandini was at fault?"

Nandini was silently crying without uttering a word.

Dadi shouted, "Yes, what else, Mannu? Look, today you're raising your voice because of her

Dadi shouted, "Yes, what else, Mannu? Look, today you're raising your voice because of her."

Manik said, "Dadi, I am absolutely right. Nandini did nothing wrong. Did you not hear what your so-called friends were saying about her? You should have taken a stand before I or Nandini said anything."

Dadi shouted and cried, "Now, this day was left, my grandson is shouting at me."

Ayaan approached his mother and said, "Maa, please calm down. Nyonika, bring some water and let her rest. What happened there?"

Nyonika said, "Maa, here is some water for you. Now, Manik, tell us what happened there. Maa is crying, and Nandini too."

Manik explained everything to them. "Now, what fault did Nandini have? Whenever someone questions her character, she doesn't even respond."

Nyonika said, "No, she did the right thing. My Nandu did the right thing." She went towards Nandini and hugged her. "Why are you crying, dear? You did nothing wrong. You stood up for yourself."

Ayaan added, "Maa, Nandini did the right thing. She answered them, so why are you so angry?"

Dadi said, "I don't care about what she said. But every time we go to someone's house or attend a party, they all ask the same question: when will the daughter-in-law give good news? It has been five years since her marriage, and none of my friends' grandchildren have given us good news. I wonder when I will see that day. Will I ever get this happiness in my lifetime, or will I have to wait until the afterlife?" (crying)

Dadi continued, "And Mannu, what did you they say wrong? It has been five years since your marriage... There will always be talks. If you want to put an end to all this, then give me good news, otherwise Ayaan, leave the me to ashram,I can't stay here with all these taunts." She then left for her room.