~6~ ( Edited)

Ohkk as u all know I asked for ur opinions so the vote count are like this
Jasmine -2
Krissann -7
Erica- 6
votes so its final know that Krissann will be there in story having love interest on Manik

Do votes and comment

Inline comments are my favourite

Unedited part Avoid mistakes

They reached Mahlotra Mansion, both taking deep breaths as Manik tightly clutches her hand. They enter inside and can see Nyonika and Dadi sitting there, engrossed in some work.

Nyonika sees them and says, "Oh, you both have arrived, Manik. Is everything alright? What did the doctor say?"

Manik replies, "Mom, I called Dad. Let him come first, and then I will explain everything."

Nyonika anxiously asks, "Manu, is everything alright? You're scaring me."

Manik reassures her, saying, "Mom, relax. Let Dad come first."

Dadi remains a silent spectator, while Nandini stands there. She suggests, "Manik, you sit. I'll get some water." Manik nods in agreement and sits on the sofa. Nyonika also comes and sits beside him.

Nandini returns with a glass of water and hands it to Manik. He drinks it, and Nandini goes back to the kitchen.

There is silence in the living room, with no one speaking. Nyonika repeatedly asks what happened, but Manik insists on waiting for Dad to arrive. Suddenly, they hear the sound of the door opening, and Ayann enters. Manik and Nyonika stand up to greet him.

Ayaan asks, "What happened? You called me urgently. Is everything alright?"

Manik responds, "Yes, Dad, but let me bring Nandini first."

As Nandini is still in the kitchen, Manik goes inside and sees her standing there, expressionless. He goes up to her and says, "Nandu."

Nandini looks at him and replies, "Yes, Manik."

Manik continues, "Come on, Dad is here." He takes her hand, but Nandini doesn't move. Manik says, "Nandini, we have to face this situation. Don't take any tension; I'll always be beside you."

Nandini hugs him tightly, and Manik hugs her back. Finally, they both step out and see Manik, Nyonika, and Dadi waiting for them.

Nyonika implores, "Mannu, now tell us. Ayaan is also here."

Manik says, "Mom, as you all know, we went to the doctor today."

Nyonika asks eagerly, "Yes, so what did the doctor say?"

Manik glances at Nandini, who blinks her eyes in response. Manik then says, "The doctor told us that Nandini's uterus is weak to carry a baby."

Nyonika, Dadi, and Ayaan are shocked by the news.

Nyonika exclaims, "Manik, this is not the time for jokes!"

Nandini interjects, "No, Mom. Manik is telling the truth."

Nyonika is taken aback, and tears well up in her eyes. Dadi, in a dramatic tone, exclaims, "Oh my Lord! What kind of bride did I bring for my grandson, who can never be a mother? Oh, my Manu will never experience the joy of becoming a father."

Nandini's eyes fill with tears upon hearing all this, while Manik goes towards Dadi and softly says, "Dadi, please listen to me. It's not that Nandini can never become a mother. The doctor said there's a 1 percent chance, so there's hope, Dadi. I know everything will be fine."